- 46 guest reviews
"Was comfortable had a good night rest..."
"The room was very nice, no complaints though possibly a bit of fresh decorating could have been an improvement...."
"Very pleasing stay booked for another week..."
"Room was ok carvery was very good...."
"I stayed here on business checkin was friendly and efficient, the room was ok but needs updating the bathroom had mould on the ceiling and t..."
About the hotel
Set on an old Roman road, surrounded by fields the Longshoot Hotel, a former 1930’s Bass House offers contemporary motel-style accommodation. Equidistant from the centres of both Nuneaton and Hinckley, the Longshoot is ideally situated for exploring the Midlands. With easy access to four major motorways the Longshoot is the ideal hotel for doing business in Warwickshire and Leicestershire or planning a last minute trip.
The Hotel also has ample on-site parking and fully equipped meeting and function room. The Hotel has 47 en-suite bedrooms including family rooms, all equipped with flat-screen digital TVs, unlimited free wifi, tea and coffee making facilities. With a Fayre & Square pub restaurant on site, serving a selection of great value meals your dining requirements will be well catered for.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
This is the third time of sending this review.
It was dreadful, the lady on desk asked if we wanted to pay there and then as w were leaving early the next morning, which we did. She gave us the key told us where to go, well the concrete stairwell was dirty and smelly, on entry of room,well it was old fashioned needed to be refurbished, the wallpaper was peeling off on ceiling and dirty. The furniture was stinky when we placed our things on. Bathroom was not much better, the only good thing in that was the white clean fluffy towels. Missing plug in basin too. Bed sheets were clean thank goodness, but the whole place needed to be cleaned and re decorated. I wondered if whether the other rooms were in the same condition. So overall, a dreadful stay. We travelled along way from East Yorkshire for a school reunion which this spoilt our stay. We didn't want to eat breakfast next morning either.
Longshoot Inn by Good Night Inns
Room was as expected, mattress was very uncomfortable and toilet was very noisy.
Didn't expect a family room to be on first floor.