- 35 guest reviews
"Welcome and pleasant stay. Very helpful staff. No time for breakfast so they made us bacon sandwiches to go...."
"Nice room, bit dark because the bathroom had the only window, however it was a nice big ensuite so no a problem, Nice to have a big tv in th..."
"We are both in our mid 80's, probably our fault that we didn't ask for a ground floor room. WE had to climb stairs, my wife has two hip repl..."
"a fantastic little hotel, clean and comfortable, excellent customer service. Located in a quiet street not far from the M1, and only 5-6 mil..."
"The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. It was a quiet location but close to amenities and shopping. The room temperature was able to..."
About the hotel
Newly refurbished in May 2015, this Grade II listed Georgian-style hotel is set in extensive leafy grounds in an affluent area of Rotherham with easy access to Sheffield and the M1. A family-friendly hotel with an outdoor play area, The Brentwood is ideally located for exploring the South Yorkshire countryside. Sheffield, Doncaster and Barnsley are all less than 30 minutes away, making the hotel a great location for doing business in South Yorkshire, or booking a last minute trip.
With free parking and three well equipped function rooms, the hotel is an excellent location just off the M1 for seminars and business meetings. The hotel has 28 en-suite bedrooms including family rooms, all with large flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample free parking and a Flaming Grill pub restaurant on site. The hotel can be found on the A618 Moorgate Road, 2 miles from Junction 33 on the M1, close to Rotherham, Sheffield and Meadowhall Shopping Centre. The award-winning Yorkshire Wildlife Park, Yorkshire Sculpture Park and historic Conisbrough Castle are all within easy reach.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Brentwood Inn by Good Night Inns
Welcome and pleasant stay.
Very helpful staff. No time for breakfast so they made us bacon sandwiches to go.
Nice room, bit dark because the bathroom had the only window, however it was a nice big ensuite so no a problem, Nice to have a big tv in the room and it was clean and tidy on arrival.
Couple of extra tea bags would have been nice. Food was standard pub grub and a good price, beer was also reasonable so no complaints there. Would stay again.