- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Stayed for the night of a friends wedding. Our room overlooked the estuary, the views were stunning with a veranda to sit out and enjoy them..."
"I booked a surprise night for my husband's 40th so was hoping for something we'd both remember. I chose an Executive room because of the vie..."
"The Quay Hotel is a lovely hotel set in magnificent surroundings. Having stayed now on several occasions, it never disappoints but there are..."
"This hotel is in the heart of Welsh speaking Wales. The managers are losing an important opportunity to include any use of the Welsh languag..."
"My partner and I stayed here for his 33rd birthday, arriving on NYD. We were pleased that it was easy to find and there was plenty of free p..."
About the hotel
Set on the banks of the Conwy Estuary, The Quay Hotel and Spa offers 74 en-suite luxury rooms most with private balconies or terrace areas overlooking the Zen court yard, Deganwy marina or the Conwy estuary. The Award winning 2 AA Rosette Grill Room restaurant offers a wide choice of dishes made with the finest locally sourced ingredients. Enjoy Traditional Afternoon Tea or light snacks in the Grill Bar.
Take a seat on the Vista terrace, a fantastic place to relax and enjoy alfresco dining, it also offers the most breath taking views of the Estuary and nearby mountains. A fine place to watch the world go by. Private dining is also available in one of our magnificent banqueting and conference suites. The largest can hold up to 240 guests. There is an on-site Spa, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym. There is also plenty of free car parking on site and free Wi-Fi in all areas. The Quay Hotel and Spa is only a short drive from the Victorian town of Llandudno, the Historic town of Conwy and within a 45 minute drive from the breathtaking Snowdonia national park. On the doorstep there are the award winning Conwy Golf Course, North Wales links Golf courses and Maesdu golf course. A great location for exploring North Wales! Located only minutes from the A55 and only 2 minute drive from Llandudno Junction railway station with direct links from London, Chester, Manchester, Cardiff and more, it really is a hotel that easily accessible from all areas.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Stunning views, luxury hotel
Stayed for the night of a friends wedding.
Our room overlooked the estuary, the views were stunning with a veranda to sit out and enjoy them. Staff were lovely and several of them couldn't do enough to help. It is not cheap to stay here (B&B) and neither are the services or food and alcohol, as the best man's speech inferred at £5 a pint, it was a good job the groom was only doing it once. That being said we will be going back at some point.
I booked a surprise night for my husband's 40th so was hoping for something we'd both remember.
I chose an Executive room because of the views and Eeeeve not disappointed - infact we couldn't have wished for better. From the moment we walked in to the hotel, staff were friendly and helpful. We went up to our room and it was fantastic - spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated with a huge super king sized bed. I'd requested a balcony as it was a special occasion and not only did we get a balcony my husband had a card and 2 birthday cupcakes waiting for him, a lovely gesture from the hotel. We really couldn't fault the room and we were so lucky with the weather - perfect view to enjoy a glass of prosecco. We ate in the restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Great service and lovely food - especially the dessert. Breakfast was fantastic. So much choice and again great service. We left feeling extremely full. We would stay here again without a doubt and have already recommended to friends and family. Thank you for a fantastic stay - wish it had been for longer.