- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Thank you for accommodating us well..."
"Quiet music in dining room would've been nice to cover awkward silence while eating. Very low cold water pressure in wash basin...."
"Lovely hotel for short visit to London...."
"Front of house staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Checking in was simple and we were able to leave a bag the next day whilst we atte..."
"Wanted a room for overnight business stop - good quality functional accommodation, internet, basic breakfast included. Fixtures and fittings..."
About the hotel
Built in the 1800's, The Amsterdam Hotel is 2 substantial Victorian Town Houses set over 6 floors - it has been renovated twice under the present ownership to reflect the change in facilities required by the modern guest yet retaining the buildings original features - it is small and very neatly kept. It is situated on a quiet street just 2 minutes away from Earls Court Station - there are plenty of good restaurants, cinema and shops open till late surrounding the hotel. Recently refurbished - all rooms with en-suite bathroom,cable TV, DD phone & tea/coffee making facilities.
Decor is modern, many room/suites with wooden floors. First floor rooms & suites with small balconies. Breakfast is served in a pretty room on lower ground floor. All rooms /suites are non smoking. The hotel has free internet and a garden. Close by is the fashionable Knightsbridge district with Harrods, Harvey Nichols - a shoppers paradise. Complimentary WiFi Internet access available.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A pleasant & efficient stay
Thank you for accommodating us well
A pleasant stay
Though it took 2 days to persuade my television to work. I tend to return during the afternoon as I go to the theatre in the evening - apparently most guests return around 7pm so their heating is timed for this - when I commented that I was cold the receptionist turned the heating on for me. Spacious dining room - pity they do not lay the basics on the tables - staff watch while guests search out crockery and napkins. Reasonable variety of food and an appetising looking cooked breakfast.