- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel for short visit to London...."
"Front of house staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Checking in was simple and we were able to leave a bag the next day whilst we atte..."
"Wanted a room for overnight business stop - good quality functional accommodation, internet, basic breakfast included. Fixtures and fittings..."
About the hotel
Built in the 1800's, The Amsterdam Hotel is 2 substantial Victorian Town Houses set over 6 floors - it has been renovated twice under the present ownership to reflect the change in facilities required by the modern guest yet retaining the buildings original features - it is small and very neatly kept. It is situated on a quiet street just 2 minutes away from Earls Court Station - there are plenty of good restaurants, cinema and shops open till late surrounding the hotel. Recently refurbished - all rooms with en-suite bathroom,cable TV, DD phone & tea/coffee making facilities.
Decor is modern, many room/suites with wooden floors. First floor rooms & suites with small balconies. Breakfast is served in a pretty room on lower ground floor. All rooms /suites are non smoking. The hotel has free internet and a garden. Close by is the fashionable Knightsbridge district with Harrods, Harvey Nichols - a shoppers paradise. Complimentary WiFi Internet access available.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel for short visit to London.
Front of house staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
Checking in was simple and we were able to leave a bag the next day whilst we attended the event that we were in London for. On collecting our bag later that afternoon the receptionist offered us a drink which I thought was a lovely gesture.