- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"I just needed a bed for the night for under £100 and that's exactly what I got! Basic accommodation and quite old-fashioned but it was fine...."
"An ideal location for us. The hotel was clean and pleasant and the staff friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good offering a wide select..."
"Really nice hotel and very helpful staff, excellent value for money...."
"A lovely little hotel ideally located for access to the Clifton area of Bristol Easy to find with parking. The staff were friendly and helpf..."
"The hotel is ideally located in the center of the town. Customer service is great. Prices are a bit expensive though...."
About the hotel
Situated in a peaceful haven overlooking gardens in a beautiful Georgian Square, this exclusive, elegant 42 bedroom period Bristol hotel, prides itself on its 1st class hospitality creating a professional yet personal, friendly atmosphere. WI-FI is available in bedrooms and public areas for a small surcharge. As Bristol's first Art Hotel, the Berkeley Square really is one of a kind, boasting a relaxed yet vibrant mood and an elegant, eclectic style.
This chic establishment is only a stone's throw away from the bustling cafes, shops and bars of the city centre and the quaint, cobbled streets of Clifton Village, and ideally located for exploring Bristol or doing business in the city. During their stay, hotel guests have full access to the Square, the region's leading members' club for the arts, and are free to enjoy the dining room, lounge area, exclusive bar and new outside terrace. The Square is also home to Square Gallery, a contemporary gallery with a continuous exhibition programme reflecting the burgeoning artistic community of Bristol and the surrounding area. Our guests also have exclusive discounted rates at the Berkeley Centre, a health, fitness and wellbeing centre at a stone's throw away from the hotel. Berkeley Square Hotel is well placed for visiting some of the top attractions in Bristol such as the Clifton Suspension Bridge and Bristol Zoo and Gardens. Due to the popular on-site bar and restaurant, some rooms can suffer from noise - this is mostly, but not exclusively at weekends. To request an upper floor room please contact our reception team. A member of Classic British Hotels.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
I just needed a bed for the night for under £100 and that's exactly what I got.
Basic accommodation and quite old-fashioned but it was fine. Service was good although I was a bit miffed to be charged £7 for car parking at 4.30pm on a Saturday afternoon - feeding the meter would have been much cheaper. I would stay here again though
Good central hotel
An ideal location for us.
The hotel was clean and pleasant and the staff friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good offering a wide selection of hot food