- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Stay at Bournmouth Village was pretty much like any other village I have stayed in and I do stay in a few for business (not any more) this o..."
"Lovely hotel & excellent facilities. Paid a little bit extra for the upgrade & well worth it - biggest TV I've ever seen in a hotel room! So..."
"A special evening away so I paid the additional money to upgrade to the top deck.. I wasn't informed that building works were being carried..."
"It was a nice clean quiet place id stay there again..."
"Very good for everything except the pillows on the bed, they were paper thin...."
About the hotel
Village Bournemouth is located - just 1 mile from Pokesdown Rail Station and 2. 5 miles from Bournemouth International Airport making it an ideal base for business and leisure travellers alike. Local attractions include award winning sandy beaches, Monkey World, Oceanarium and Castlepoint Shopping Park - there’s plenty to see and do to enjoy a fun-filled family break.
Village Hotels offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Bournemouth.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp. No pets allowed. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Stay at Bournmouth Village was pretty much like any other village I have stayed in and I do stay in a few for business (not any more) this one wasn't the best, bar staff were slow, even though the bar wasn't busy, didn't help that about 6 workmen turned up at 8.00 on Sunday morning to work on the rooms adjacent to mine on the 4th Floor, did mention it when checking out but reception not that interested.
I am sure the rooms will be lovely when finished, might be a good idea not to put guests in rooms next door to a work site.
Lovely hotel & excellent facilities.
Paid a little bit extra for the upgrade & well worth it - biggest TV I've ever seen in a hotel room. So modern & very chic feel to the décor. Customer service was also excellent, very helpful - only issue was that we paid for late check out, but this was not communicated to housekeeping. So we were woken up abrubtly to a phonecall asking if we were leaving - not a major issue, but there should be better communication between staff.