- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"Stayed here for just one night before a conference. The suite was very spacious, for a longer stay this would have been great for business a..."
"Great location! Customer service was great left bags before 2pm then returned around 6pm given keys, allocated room absolutely stank of ciga..."
"We stopped in room 407 - this is not a room with a view The room itself was lovely and had everything we required in it. The walls are very..."
"We stay fairly regularly at the Ramada and it's usually a great stay, this time we were having a break over Christmas Day and Boxing day, th..."
About the hotel
Just a 10-minute walk from Coventry Rail Station, the 4-star Ramada Hotel & Suites boasts a prime position at the heart of Coventry city centre. A 24-hour front desk is provided and St Michael’s Cathedral is less than 1-mile from the Ramada. Each spacious, air conditioned en suite room features a simple, modern decor.
A 40" LED TV, tea and coffee facilities, a hairdryer and an iron are also included. All rooms have a private tiled bathroom or shower room and free Wi-Fi. All upper floors have stunning views overlooking the historic Coventry city centre and county of Warwickshire. Onsite car parking is available for an additional overnight fee. For relaxed dining, the hotels' award-winning sustainable Queens Road Restaurant - Bar & Grill combines creatively inspired British and pan-European food from only the best local artisan producers. Guests can enjoy a drink in the spacious bar lounge with free Wi-Fi. Coventry’s ring road is less than 500 metres away and the M6 motorway is a 10-minute drive from the Ramada Hotel & Suites. Coventry city centre, including West Orchards shopping centre, Coventry Cathedral, Herbert Art Gallery, and Belgrade Theatre, is 10 minutes’walk away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable business stay
Stayed here for just one night before a conference.
The suite was very spacious, for a longer stay this would have been great for business as lots of room and nice to have separate bedroom. The price was fairly expensive for this area but you did get a lot of space and free wi-fi etc...Staff were friendly. Possibly feel like the hotel could do with some modernising as decor was quite dated but very comfortable.
Ramada Hotel and Suites Coventry City Centre
Customer service was great left bags before 2pm then returned around 6pm given keys, allocated room absolutely stank of cigarettes but we spoke to reception who swiftly moved us within 5 minutes great customer service friendly staff apologised for the first room!