- Very Good
- 95 guest reviews
"We stay fairly regularly at the Ramada and it's usually a great stay, this time we were having a break over Christmas Day and Boxing day, th..."
"The rooms were very spacious and faultlessly clean. Breakfast had an abundance of choice and the pastries were delicious...."
"A very comfortable hotel. Not very attractive from the outside as there was a large skip and bins at the entrance. The interior could have d..."
"Overall a good hotel for a base to see Coventry..."
"1 night stay for concert..."
About the hotel
Just a 10-minute walk from Coventry Rail Station, the 4-star Ramada Hotel & Suites boasts a prime position at the heart of Coventry city centre. A 24-hour front desk is provided and St Michael’s Cathedral is less than 1-mile from the Ramada. Each spacious, air conditioned en suite room features a simple, modern decor.
A 40" LED TV, tea and coffee facilities, a hairdryer and an iron are also included. All rooms have a private tiled bathroom or shower room and free Wi-Fi. All upper floors have stunning views overlooking the historic Coventry city centre and county of Warwickshire. For relaxed dining, the hotels' award-winning sustainable Queens Road Restaurant - Bar & Grill combines creatively inspired British and pan-European food from only the best local artisan producers. Guests can enjoy a drink in the spacious bar lounge with free Wi-Fi. Coventry’s ring road is less than 500 metres away and the M6 motorway is a 10-minute drive from the Ramada Hotel & Suites. Coventry city centre, including West Orchards shopping centre, Coventry Cathedral, Herbert Art Gallery, and Belgrade Theatre, is 10 minutes’ walk away. Onsite car parking is available for an additional overnight fee .
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Need new beds in suites
We stay fairly regularly at the Ramada and it's usually a great stay, this time we were having a break over Christmas Day and Boxing day, the suites are great as always with large TV's and very clean.
However, we had to switch rooms after the first night because the bed was so uncomfortable. They dip strongly in the middle, which is fine if there is only one person sleeping there, though with a couple, you both spend the night twisting your back trying not to roll into one another. The new room was better, though we both still slept fairly badly, and both woke up with bad backs, if staying a third night I would have requested to be moved again. The food was good, very expensive, but reasonable portions and tasty.
Large super clean rooms and excellent customer service
The rooms were very spacious and faultlessly clean.
Breakfast had an abundance of choice and the pastries were delicious.