- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"No further review..."
"Perfect if you need a clean, safe, and friendly place to stay for the night. I arrived late at night (nearly 1am) but this wasn't a problem..."
"The sofa didnt smell very nice and the chair was ripped and looked very shoddy. Also we were woken about 3am by drunken guests...."
"It was unfortunate I arrived the day before the new bar was opening a it was quite messy and the work went on till quite late. The room was..."
About the hotel
Situated on the outskirts of Norwich City Centre, the Oaklands Hotel provides a unique and relaxed atmosphere. Sophisticated interiors, a variety of bedrooms, great public spaces, beautiful grounds overlooking the Yare River Valley and ample free onsite parking all combine to offer the perfect backdrop for a relaxing leisure or business break. The hotel also offers free Wi-Fi access throughout a Carvery Restaurant, Lounge and Bar and a new Menu available every evening, you will not need to go out once you have settled in however if you would like to visit our beautiful city there are buses running from the bottom of our drive with a 10-15 minute journey.
Quality accommodation at affordable prices! Please note we operate a bar and event rooms playing music, we hope that this does not cause any disturbance and we always aim to have this turned off by midnight. Please note we do not have lift facilities in the hotel, all rooms are accessible via stairs onto the first & second floors, this excludes our ground floor luxury lodges.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/08/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please note we operate a bar and event rooms playing music, we hope that this does not cause any disturbance and we always aim to have this turned off by midnight. The LateRooms.com rates for The Oaklands Hotel in Norwich are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
No further review
One night for us
We are very choosy and thought it may have been a bit better.
We booked late and had a room at the back. The bed was a bit old and everything just told you that this was just an old hotel. We had the carvery menu which was excellent value for money. The resturant is being done up at present, but if you eat here you are likely to have kids running around. The staffing was not of a particularly high standard with everyone just going through the motions.