- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A small and friendly hotel which is very close to the Metro, the rooms were very clean and tidy..."
About the hotel
Kriss's Hotel (ex Hotel Raccuia) is in an extremely nice location,managed by the family that owns several Hotels in Rome, offering guests continuous gracious service in a comfortable air of cosmopolitan dignity. The Hotel is situated in an intimate and pleasant surroundings of private residence. Central to everything a visitor wants to see, it gives the opportunity to find out all Rome's most important ancient treasures.
Close to the tube station Policlinico-Line B, it makes it highly accessible to all major tourist attractions. Free wifi.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Kriss in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Small & Friendly
A small and friendly hotel which is very close to the Metro, the rooms were very clean and tidy