- 35 guest reviews
"Nice huge room, clean, comfy bed, very comfortable, overall very happy, and all at reasonable price...."
"The hotel is a little rustic however lovely service and was only used as overnight stop - very comfortable and good value for money...."
"We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was basic but clean and comfortable with a lovely bed and staff were polite and friendly. Value for money...."
"Older accomodation but good size room clean tidy, spotless bedding and towels. Comfy mattress ample tea coffee etc. Piping hot water (takes..."
"Great value for money...."
About the hotel
A privately owned hotel, set in the Bedfordshire countryside, where are guests are treated to a warm welcome on arrival. The hotel offers a unique combination of reasonable room rates and excellent freshly prepared food served in both the hotel bar and restaurant. All our rooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities.
A range of double, twin and family rooms are available (including 4 ground floor rooms). We are ideally situated on the outskirts of Shefford, adjacent to the A507 / A600 on the Bedfordshire/ Hertfordshire border. Just a short drive from Bedford, Hitchin, Letchworth and Stevenage and 15miles from Luton airport. The hotel offers free onsite parking to all residents (including people travelling to Luton Airport).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
The Airman Hotel
Nice huge room, clean, comfy bed, very comfortable, overall very happy, and all at reasonable price.
Don't go unless desperate
The room was dated with fag burns on furniture the heating don't work properly had to lean to the side and duck when standing to use toilet because of the roof the breakfast was over priced as it was suitable for child not adult portion