- 5 guest reviews
"very pleased with accommodation had self catering cottage, everything you needed was available very friendly and very clean excellent!!!..."
"My stay was more to do with location but I was very happy with my whole stay. The room was ideal and had everything I needed. I hadn't expec..."
"lovely people and very nice stay..."
"TV was on the blink. Took switch on/switch offs a few times to bring picture on when sound already ok. Shower door top hinge falling apart w..."
"I think the Stable Yard was excellent value for money. Lovely room with fantastic period features, comfortable bed and modern bathroom. Loca..."
About the hotel
The Stableyard Guest Accommodation & S/C Cottages is built in 1630, genuine oak beams, centre of the village near the beautiful River Dee. Convenient for Chester, Llangollen, Ellesmere Lakes, Snowdonia, Borderlands,Wrexham Ind. Est.
Excellent walking, golf nearby, fishing by arrangement. 4 star Guest Accommodation, 4 star self catering cottages set in a cobbled courtyard. Accommodation for both the business and leisure tourist. Free Wi-Fi also available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 06/09/2009 to 02/09/2018 - Sorry no nightclub visitors, no hen or stag party groups. Check in Times 3.00 pm until 10.30pm. Earlier or later check-in by prior arrangement. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very pleased with accommodation had self catering cottage, everything you needed was available very friendly and very clean excellent!!!
My stay was more to do with location but I was very happy with my whole stay.
The room was ideal and had everything I needed. I hadn't expected to have breakfast as I was off to work but it started at 7 so I was able to enjoy a nice breakfast, plenty of choice and very relaxed atmosphere.