This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
VisitWiltshire "Tourism Award" winner 2009 and 1st finalist of the Salisbury & Stonehenge Tourism Partnership "Tourism and Hospitality Award" 2009. Originally the gamekeeper's cottage for the Earl of Pembroke. Over the last 25 years, the present owners have developed 17 individually designed and decorated bedrooms and an award winning garden, home to 11 resident ducks as well as Snoop and Chester, the family pets.
Cricket Field House is situated a 25 minute walk from Salisbury City Centre and Salisbury Cathedral, which has the highest Spire in England, and boasts the best preserved of the four surviving copies of the Magna Carta, as well as the earliest working modern clock, dating from c1386AD. Visitors can take the Tower Tour, attend services or just browse the magnificent Cathedral Close, home of Salisbury Museum and the home of the late Sir Edward Heath (often known as Ted Heath), Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1970-1974. Tours can be arranged for Stonehenge, Avebury and Old Sarum, the home of the original Cathedral. Salisbury train station is only a 15 minute walk away, and is on main, direct lines to London Waterloo, Cardiff, Southampton (and Southampton International Airport) and the naval port of Portsmouth, which plays host to the historic ships; HMS Victory, HMS Warrior and the Mary Rose (plus museum). Southampton and Bournemouth International Airports are both within a 40 minute drive. Breakfast is served Mon-Fri 7am-9am, check-out 10am; Sat-Sun 8. 30am-9. 30am, check-out 10. 30am. We offer full English breakfast, and a buffet of fresh fruits, yoghurts and cereal. We can cater for special dietary requirements with prior notice. All produce used is sourced locally. Brian, Margaret and Andrew James, and their dedicated staff strive to ensure your stay will be enjoyable, so when you leave you will want to return.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 28/01/2013 to 29/02/2016 - Check-in times are between 4pm - 8pm only CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THE HOTEL The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet