- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"This hotel is 100 yards from the railway station , which I was recommended NOT to stay near, but we had no trouble and just like any city ha..."
About the hotel
This hotel is located in a quiet location in the city centre, close to the Termini railway station, putting the whole city within quick and easy reach. Close-by points of cultural interest include the Coliseum, and the Roman Forum. Within walking distance, there are also a number of shops and nightlife spots.
100 metres from the hotel is a car park where, for an extra fee, guests can park their cars. Facilities include a lobby with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, lift access, a TV lounge, cafe, bar and breakfast room. Guests will appreciate the Internet access and room and laundry services.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/02/2009 to 31/12/2022 - The hotel can arrange pick-up by minivan from or to the airport, the rate is 50 euro up to 4 people. Tax and luggage are included. Flight details to confirm. The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Marco Polo in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is 100 yards from the railway station , which I was recommended NOT to stay near, but we had no trouble and just like any city have you wits about you, great location right next to bus stop from airport and underground for sightseeing, the 2 young men who ran it were really nice and bowed to our needs