- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Hotel and grounds are superb, staff are very friendly and all work extremely hard to make sure your stay is a memorable one. Weather all wee..."
"Excellent customer service from all staff members. Attended family wedding, everyone was helpful and there were no complaints from anyone...."
"Really nice stay. Customer service excellent. Young lady on reception very helpful and professional. All staff very friendly..."
"Overall very good, excellent view and clean room, lovely bed, staff very friendly and cheerful, great location being just a shortish stroll..."
"Arriving at the hotel we were greeted by the friendly reception staff, booked in with no problems. The room was very wll equiped, the large..."
About the hotel
With stunning views across the bay, located on the East Cliff, the Marsham Court Hotel is the place to come and relax. To date, the hotel has undergone a huge refurbishment programme, with over 1. 5 million spent already All the bedrooms have been refurbished and all the bathrooms have been modernised, several with large walk in showers.
Several of the bedrooms have sea views across the bay. 26" flat screen tv's, laptop safes, iron and ironing boards are provided in every bedroom, along with free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking for residents. Just a 5 minute walk into town, the Marsham Court Hotel will cater to your needs with helpful and friendly staff to assist. Single sex parties are welcome but are required to leave a noise/nuisance/damage refundable deposit of £500 on the organisers’ credit card and sign a ‘Good Neighbour Agreement’ on arrival prior to check in. WE DO NOT EXCEPT STAG OR HEN GROUPS
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
GREAT MIDWEEK BREAK IN THE SUN
Hotel and grounds are superb, staff are very friendly and all work extremely hard to make sure your stay is a memorable one.
Weather all week was fantastic and the added advantage was we were there for the start of the Bournemouth Airshow which was one of the best we have seen. It was a fabulous atmosphere while everyone was setting up for the airshow. Hotel position is excellent only being a short stroll away from the town centre and just down the slope to the beach. Beach is one of the best in the country and there is plenty to see and do. Definitely, recommend the open top bus trip with boat trip included to Swanage. If you like the beach and enjoy Airshows this is the place to visit in August. Carol & Keith from Essex
Marsham Court Hotel
Excellent customer service from all staff members.
Attended family wedding, everyone was helpful and there were no complaints from anyone.