- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel and spa...."
"The fairly dated external look of the hotel may deter some guests, however, internally it's a completely different matter with reception, ro..."
"We had a great time staying at North Lakes. The staff were excellent. All five of us stayed in a family room which was brilliant as in many,..."
"Excellent leisure facilities, accommodation and food. Outstanding service with real attention to detail. Couldn't have been better..."
"Excellent room great for kids, little extras for kids brilliant. Named biscuit and little VIP robes a great idea. Swimming pool excellent !..."
About the hotel
The North Lakes Hotel and Spa provides the perfect base for Lake District breaks, you don't have to be a hardened hill walker to enjoy all that the Lake District has to offer. Its stunning scenery lends itself perfectly to leisurely lake cruises and sightseeing. Naturally, lovers of the great outdoors are also catered for.
We are ideally located for both Lake Ullswater; which is just down the road, and Lake Windermere; a 35 minute drive away. So if you are looking to explore the lakes either on foot or by boats such as the Ullswater Steamers we are the perfect base for your Lake District holiday. The North Lakes Hotel and Spa is very popular with families due to the variety of rooms. Stylishly furnished, each room has fresh milk and a newspaper delivered daily. Guests can relax with cosy beds, free bottled water, and freshly ground coffee and tea in the rooms. Boasting an indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, Splash Time in our pool, great kids menus, and so much more, North Lakes Hotel offers Lake District family holidays that top all others. Whether you're visiting for work or play, the stylish contemporary guest rooms , dining options and complimentary Spa facilities and free WIFI throughout will help to make your stay with us that little bit more special.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel and spa.
Well worth visiting . Don't let the external look of hotel put you off.
The fairly dated external look of the hotel may deter some guests, however, internally it's a completely different matter with reception, room and spa area all modern in appearance.
Staff were friendly and helpful.