- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Modern hotel in a small village. We stayed just the one night as our flight arrived late and it made sence to stay someone only 15 mins from..."
About the hotel
Guests can start their day with a buffet breakfast on the patio before exploring the local area. Guests can also swim in the outdoor pool, make use of the games room and high-speed Internet connection or chat over drinks in the bar. Other amenities include bicycle hire, laundry facilities and garage parking.
The picturesque village of Boliqueime features traditional rural Portuguese buildings with small shops and a central church set in a cobbled square, which is 100 metres from the hotel. The closest beach is six kilometres away and the lively holiday resort of Albufeira with its beaches, shops and restaurants is eight kilometres away. Faro Airport is 25 kilometres away, with an approximate driving time to the hotel of 30 minutes. Inglês The Hotel São Sebastião de Boliqueime organizes Mountain Bikes trips in the surroundings of Boliqueime. We have define distances with maps
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up
- Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel São Sebastião de Boliqueime in Boliqueime are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good Modern Hotel
Modern hotel in a small village.
We stayed just the one night as our flight arrived late and it made sence to stay someone only 15 mins from airport before continuing. Our room had a large balcony over looking the village. Nice outdoor pool area. Reasonable breakfast included in price