- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Everything went smoothly, from the reception to the room then to the restaurant, everything just went really well without problem...."
"The parkinglot was large and easy to reach. Room basic, but good enough. WiFi was working well...."
"We stayed here as we had business meeting locally at the NEC. We arrived late but had a great welcome - very friendly and very efficient and..."
"Very clean and comfortable. Great value for money...."
"Short travelling distance from the NEC, pleasant staff, nice clean room and public areas. The hotel was quiet, the bar had a few customers i..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located approximately 10 min drive (under 6 miles) from the NEC and Birmingham airport. Whether just visiting the city or attending a show at the Exhibition Centre, we are just the perfect place to stay in Birmingham. Quality Hotel Birmingham South/NEC is an elegant 50 bedrooms hotel in Birmingham offering a warm and friendly welcome.
We endevour to meet any special request that you may have no matter how big or small. ALL OUR ROOMS INCLUDE FREE onsite Secure Car Parking, FREE Tea/coffee and FREE Wi- Fi for each of our valuable guests. Full English Breakfast cooked to order is available and can be booked on arrival at the hotel. The hotel has a 24-hour reception and each of our elegant bedrooms has a private bathroom with either a shower or a bath, a TV, work desk, tea/coffee making facilities and high speed wireless internet connection. The Pillars Restaurant which is also open to non-residents is open for dinner Monday-Saturday between 18:30 - 21:30 and offers a menu that changes with the seasons including succulent steaks, local lamb and fresh fish dishes. All our food is locally sourced and freshly prepared by our experienced chef of over 15 years. The hotel bar is stocked with variety of beers and a good wine list. Acocks Green Train Station is located right next to the hotel with the famous Bullring Shopping Centre just 3 train stops away. Pets are welcomed at the hotel at the standard charge of £15/day.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/11/2014 to 07/12/2014 - Dear Guests, please note that due to a private Wedding function the hotel's restaurant will be closed on the evening of Saturday 06 December 2014. We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Everything went smoothly, from the reception to the room then to the restaurant, everything just went really well without problem.
Good value for money.
The parkinglot was large and easy to reach.
Room basic, but good enough. WiFi was working well.