"A decent hotel, but annoying I could not bring breakfast to my room, because I suddenly had Work to do John Bredal..."
"We used this hotel for the first time for Notting Hill Carnival visit. Convenient location. We were in room 321 for one night which is locat..."
"Very good hotel, close to 2 tube stations. Would definitely stay again..."
"The check-in experience at the hotel was excellent as they offered a baggage storage area for us to stow our bags in until the allowed check..."
About the hotel
Superbly located Central Park Hotel is a 3 mins walk from Queensway and Bayswater Underground Stations and is situated opposite London’s famous Hyde Park, perfectly positioned for quick and easy access to all areas of London. Guests can choose from 295 ensuite rooms complete with both baths and showers, rooms offer wi-fi, tea/coffee making facilities, direct-dial telephones, hairdryers, safes, small fridges and local TV channels. Enjoy all of the live sports action in our friendly bar as we have SkySports and ESPN channels, enjoy a cool draught beer, wine, soft drink or hot beverage which also serves a selection of freshly prepared snacks and meals (open Mon-Sat).
Central Park Hotel is ideal for leisure visitors looking to explore London’s fabulous attractions, such as Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Science Museum, British Museum, Big Ben, theatres, shopping and nightlife. Ideal for the West End with Bond Street and Oxford Street 10 mins by bus or tube, Whiteleys Shopping Centre 5 mins walk, Portobello Road Market & Notting Hill 15 mins walk and Westfield Shopping Centre 15 mins by tube. The hotel is only 10 mins by tube to Paddington Rail Station with direct trains to Heathrow Airport 15 mins journey time, trains also to major cities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
39% would recommend it to a friend
Very small room.
luggage room in basement unreliable opening hours. Over all not good.
Stay for NYE fireworks
I booked this hotel a bit late so that we could see the New Year's fireworks which meant that the price for two nights was quite extortionate.
Generally the room was in good condition although the linen did look a little musty. I did have a complaint though which was that when we returned to the room for the second night it stank of cigarette smoke. We were on the 6th floor and I noticed that there was no smoke alarm in the room. It seemed to me that someone had been in the room and had a cigarette as the whole room including the bedding reeked of cigarette smoke. When I raised this the next morning I was told that the smoke had wafted in from outside as the cleaners always open windows whilst servicing the room. I find this hard to believe, cigarette smoke can't 'waft' in from outside up to the sixth floor and then make it past heavy curtains to impregnate a whole room including the bedding.