- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Beautiful hotel and an excellent location - close to town and the seafront. The hotel staff were very friendly and the Bluewater spa was del..."
"Checking in and out at reception was very good, rooms (1 single & 1 double) very nice and no complaints at all. Swimming Pool lovely. Breakf..."
"The reception is great and helpful, the rooms are clean and well equipped, morning service is exceptional, both restaurants are amazing, it..."
"The good: This is a nicely presented and well located hotel in close proximity to the beach and the Bournemouth International Centre. The st..."
"Nice hotel, generally nice staff, comfortable room with balcony in a good location and good leisure facilities inc pool & gym. Wasn't too pl..."
About the hotel
For your fill of fitness and relaxation, the Bluewater Spa and Leisure club with an 18 m. indoor pool, spa pool, magnificent eucalyptus steam room, stunning sauna, 3 massage therapy rooms and two gymnasiums will take care of your every need. Our terrace garden is a wonderful venue for special occasions, while the double Rosette awarded restaurant, Blakes, serves up direct access to the garden terrace for al- fresco dining during those warmer Summer months.
For less formal dining why not try out the new Brasserie - Nick Rutigliano, our Maitre d' and our Head Chef, Ben Nicol, are here to guarantee 'bon appetite'. Breakfast can be ordered on the booking page. The hotel is Trip Advisor's No 1 Bournemouth hotel and has been awarded their Certificate of Excellence for 2013 and 2014; highly commended in the "Best Restaurant" category in 2014 and winner in 2015 of the "Best Large Hotel of The Year", both awarded by Bournemouth Tourism; in 2014 the hotel was also awarded a Silver Shield by Green Tourism for Business.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The perfect break away!
Beautiful hotel and an excellent location - close to town and the seafront.
The hotel staff were very friendly and the Bluewater spa was delightful and never overcrowded. The steam room had a lovely eucalyptus smell which was very calming. The gym was a little basic but provided everything you would need. Breakfast was great - I particularly enjoyed the tropical fruit salad. The staff were friendly and attentive (regardless of our age - 22). Overall, a really pleasant stay and I would return.
Checking in and out at reception was very good, rooms (1 single & 1 double) very nice and no complaints at all.
Swimming Pool lovely. Breakfast - very poor. We weren't able to be accommodated in Blake's for breakfast without a wait but a very charming man offered us a table in the Brasserie area which was no problem. He took our order for hot drinks and toast and we made our way to get cereals and juice. Having consumed that part of breakfast no hot drinks had arrived so after waiting a little while longer I went to enquire. Our order had been mislaid and had to be replaced so we headed off to the hot breakfast buffet. There were a couple of things missing altogether - sausages and fried eggs so we had to stand around a little while to wait. We didn't make a part order and then stand around, we waited until the items had been replenished before starting to order. Returning to our table, reaction to our breakfasts was a chorus of "My breakfast is cold!" and they were, all three plates. We asked the young lady at the buffet to microwave them (she did offer to serve us fresh plates but what would have been the point it was coming from the same servers). The plates were taken away and returned but I suspect they'd just been placed under or on top off a warmer and actually weren't so piping hot as we would have liked. Maybe just a one off but we were very disappointed none the less. It has to be said that we stayed in a very low priced B&B the night before and the breakfast we had there knocked the socks off what we had at the Connaught in every way except that your restaurant staff are extremely polite and obliging as were our hosts at the B&B also.