- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Have stayed here many times in the past and this time was as good as the last. The perfect location for central dublin. St Stephen's Green 5..."
"We stayed in one of the 'Executive' rooms with a sauna in and absolutely loved our time here - so much so that this was my first ever TripAd..."
"The breakfast was good and the staff were friendly and helpful when we needed an extra night and to reprint our boarding cards. The shower i..."
"Lovely atmosphere, feels like a family business. I even had a sauna in my bedroom!..."
"Just right for a short stay in Dublin - conveniently located for the aircoach and RDS Arena, with a comfortable room and great cooked buffet..."
About the hotel
The Leeson Bridge Guest house is located on Leeson Street Bridge, an exclusive area of Dublin city close to St Stephen’s Green and graciously over looks Dublin’s Grand Canal on a street of Georgian Houses, in the historic Georgian quarter of Dublin. It is fine example of a Georgian House where the special architectural features have been preserved. It offers the guest stylish accommodation within walking distance of St Stephen’s Green and all the attractions of Dublin city – concert and exhibition centres, theatres, lively pubs, restaurants and the main shopping areas of Dublin city.
The Leeson Bridge Guest House is easily accessibly by local Buses, Taxis, Luas and Dart train services with the Aircoach stopping outside our door. The Leeson Bridge Guesthouse offers guests a relaxing and stress free visit to Dublin.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
another great stay
Have stayed here many times in the past and this time was as good as the last.
The perfect location for central dublin. St Stephen's Green 5 mins walk. The room was clean and had a wonderful view over the lock gates on the canal and on a wintery February night the room was cosy and warm. The airport coach stops right outside the door. Recommended highly
A gorgeous weekend at Leeson Bridge
We stayed in one of the 'Executive' rooms with a sauna in and absolutely loved our time here - so much so that this was my first ever TripAdvisor review.
From the minute we were checked in with a friendly smile, to when we left, everything was just great. Big comfy bed, spacious and spotless room and, of course, that sauna in the corner - such fun. The breakfast was really delicious with loads of choice, and the location was great - only 20 mins walk into the bustle of Dublin, or you can take a pleasant walk along the canal in either direction to explore the city more... When it was time to leave, the airport bus stop was practically on the doorstep, saving our weary feet another journey - fantastic. Every single member of staff was warm, helpful and smiling - thank you so much all, you really helped make a special weekend even more special. Highly recommended.