- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Nice Hotel, ideal for Venice and seeing the sights, great little area with good access to all transport links...."
"Withits own waterbus stop (Vaporetto n. Te Nove) and short walks to Rialto and other delights this place was great. The interior is well dre..."
"Wonderful and quiet little hotel right outside the Fondamente Nove water bus stop, ideal for trips across to the islands of Murano, Burano,..."
"Great location, the staff was excellent (day reception).we will stay here again...."
About the hotel
Hotel vecellio is located just a 15-minute walk from St Mark’s Square. The property is 900 metres from the Rialto Bridge and a 20-minute walk from Santa Lucia Station. Ferries for Murano Island leave from the Fondamenta Nuove pier, 150 metres away.
Hotel Vecellio is a family-run property in a residential area of Venice. It offers accommodation with classic Venetian-style furnishings and free Wi-Fi. All rooms at Vecellio Hotel are air conditioned and feature wood-beamed ceilings and either wood or tiled floors. Facilities include a minibar and a TV. Some rooms also have views of the lagoon.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Vecellio in Venezia are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice Hotel, ideal for Venice and seeing the sights, great little area with good access to all transport links.
Excellent, friendly and very well located.
Withits own waterbus stop (Vaporetto n.
Te Nove) and short walks to Rialto and other delights this place was great. The interior is well dressed with marble stairs etc. Extremely friendly and supportive staff. Nothing was too much trouble, 24 hrs a day. Breakfast could have been a bit more exciting but the coffee was great.