- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
The Ravensworth is an elegant, detached, Lakeland stone residence. Now a Four Star Guest House we offer modern amenities, warm hospitality and comfortable surroundings, whilst in-keeping with the character of the original building. We are ideally situated in the heart of the English Lake District, just a short distance from Windermere village and only 1 mile away from the Lake.
Windermere rail station is only a few minutes walk away making us the perfect base for walking, cycling, sight seeing, shopping and eating out during your stay. We have ample off-road parking for guests at the front and rear of the building. Our charming en-suite bedrooms offer you a relaxing stay. Each room has a flat screen TV with built in DVD player, radio alarm/ipod docking station, tea and coffee making facilities and a private safe. Guests are welcomed into the lounge where you can browse our DVD collection and library, go-online at our internet station (Wi-Fi is also available) or simply relax in the comfortable surroundings. On warmer days retreat to our garden terrace and unwind with a cool drink. We also enjoy membership of one of the Lake District’s finest Health & Spa Club’s offering a fully equipped gym, swimming pool and Spa. We are pleased to extend these benefits, complimentary, to our guests during your stay with us. We are unable to accommodate children under 16 years of age and we do not accept pets.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend