This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Sundridge Park Manor is a beautiful Grade 1 listed stately home, situated just 10 miles from London, with ample free parking together with free Wi-Fi. Period features, ornate ceilings, sparkling crystal chandeliers and terraced lawns provide the perfect backdrop for residential and day meetings or special occasion dining, fabulous weddings or just for overnight accommodation. Sundridge Park Manor bedrooms are located in the manor house with views of the grounds.
All rooms boast Flat Screen TV's and are designed to ensure a pleasant, restful stay for guests to enjoy. Residents can relax in the billiard bar and lounge in the comfy leather sofas, read the magazines and in summer enjoy the terraced gardens, outdoor seating areas and watch the sun go down over the golf course and all only 10 miles from central London. The hotel's restaurant is available for evening meals Monday - Thursday. As the hotel is busy at weekends due to Weddings, restaurant availability cannot be guaranteed. From an intimate ceremony to a large wedding breakfast, Sundridge Park Manor will make your special day truly memorable whilst impressing family and friends alike. Great emphasis is put on ensuring your ideas and wishes are honoured with particular focus on attention to detail. Exclusive use options are available for you to be lord and lady of the manor. Bespoke itineraries and tailored packages are created to guide you through the day and equally ensure you get the most cost effective options. An experienced and dedicated wedding co-ordinator will be assigned to you from when you make your first enquiry, through the show rounds, to finalising the details to being there on the day. It is well sited as the heart of London is only 20 minutes away by mainline train and 35 minutes by road. There are fast and frequent train services to Victoria, Charing Cross, London Bridge and Waterloo, as well as to Ashford, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Canterbury, Dover and Hastings. Londons two main airports - Heathrow and Gatwick - are both easily accessible by road. With more than thirty-five square miles of protected countryside, picturesque parks and woodlands to explore, it's easy to forget that the bright lights of London's West End are less than twelve miles away from Bromley Town Centre. From bustling high streets to tranquil rural villages; London's largest borough is full of contrasts and possibilities. Bromley is famous for its connections with Charles Darwin, H G Wells and Enid Blyton. The borough has a wealth of history and archaeology that can be explored through the museum service.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/01/2013 to 31/12/2022 - The restaurant is open for evening meals Monday - Thursday. As the hotel is very busy at weekends due to weddings, restaurant availability cannot be guaranteed. No evening meals between 5-7th Dec. The LateRooms.com rates for Sundridge Park in Bromley are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet