- 2 guest reviews
"Excellent location close to town and all facilities. Very good breakfast and a nice garden if you visit in spring or summer...."
About the hotel
Lonsdale House is a family owned town centre hotel located in small market town. All rooms are ensuite some having 4 poster beds with jacuzzi baths. We have a lovely high gothic walled private garden at the rear of the Hotel.
Lake Windermere is just 20 minutes away and the hotel is a 15 minute drive away from the coast - the market square is a two minute walk away. Within 10 minute drive there is the Animal Park. For a good start to the day we offer a hearty full english breakfast and we also offer a relaxing stay with a homely feel and a hearty full english breakfast reasonable prices and look forward to seeing you soon. Info as per 4th October 2012- Car park is owned by the local Council and they are in the process of revising prices. At the moment charge for full day is £5. 50. There is an overnight charge between 6pm-8am of £1. 00.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable and adequate but very dates.
Very friendly family hotel. Delivered what it promised
Excellent location close to town and all facilities.
Very good breakfast and a nice garden if you visit in spring or summer.