- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Very friendly and helpful staff..."
"Friendly staff with good command of English...."
"The hotel was clean, though the room not immaculate. Room itself was quite small altough it had everything we required including good air co..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff, good location within walking distance of all places we needed to visit..."
"This hotel was perfectly located within walking distance of shops, restaurants and the beach. In a quiet street out of the thick of it, yet..."
About the hotel
The Catalonia Princesa hotel, is located in a magnificent building typical of the architecture of Barcelona’s gothic quarter. Near the Arco de Triunfo and the Ciudadela Park, it is situated in the historic and commercial centre of Barcelona, only a few minutes away from Plaza Catalunya. The hotel has 90 rooms, all equipped with the latest amenities and conveniences to provide our clients with the ultimate comfort: wooden floor and furniture, air conditioning, satellite TV, Canal +, phone, minibar, safe, and a full marble bathroom with phone, hair dryer and infrared light.
Our clients have a range of facilities at their disposal, including a bar/cafeteria, a traditional Mediterranean restaurant, a conference room and free Wireless Internet connection. There is a public car park next to the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 06/09/2012 to 14/09/2019 - City tax will be charged at the hotel from 1st november on, price per person per night with a maximum of 7 night stay. children under 16 are exempt of payment. The LateRooms.com rate for Catalonia Born in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.25(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
New Year's Eve stay
Very friendly and helpful staff
Very good hotel extremely helpful staff very convenient location. Our second stay at this hotel
Friendly staff with good command of English.