- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Hotel Location hard to fault, most major attractions are within walking distance. There are many hotels in the near vicinity but most are bl..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the historic centre of the city, within walking distance from the so-called "Triangle of Art" formed by the city´s main museums (El Prado, Reina Sofia Modern Art Museum and Thyssen Bornemitza contemporaneous art museum). This new hotel is one of the most modern hotels of the city and is located in the famous "Barrio de Las Letras", just a few steps from the Plaza de Santa Ana and the Puerta del Sol. The hotel offers the most inviting full breakfast buffet every morning.
Try the delights of our Hyragana Restaurant, offering the most innovative and creative dishes as created by our Chef, in Prado 18 tapas & longue Restaurant , a modern, functional space, the client, whether or not a hotel guest, can enjoy our new Tapas gourmet menu from the highest quality products. Lunch & dinner is served outside in the peace and tranquility of our splendid patio situated in the heart of the hotel. All breakfasts at Vincci Hotels include gluten-free products. The modern decor continues throughout where you can find the newest design features in every corner of this stylish hotel. A selection of our Superior Bedrooms boast breathtaking views over Madrids skyline from their private balconies (available upon request). It offers 170 design rooms all equipped with individual air conditioning/heating, direct telephone, satellite tv, minibar, room service, safety box, hair dryer, internet conection and a complete amenities set. The hotel is located in the heart of the city, very close to the Thyssen, Prado, Fine Arts and Reina Sofía museums. Only 3 minutes away from Puerta del Sol. A 10 minutes’ walk away from Plaza de Opera, Plaza de Oriente and Palacio Real (Royal Palace). You can also take the guided tourist bus (which stops a few meters away from the hotel).
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Designer hotel in great location - a few niggles
Hotel Location hard to fault, most major attractions are within walking distance.
There are many hotels in the near vicinity but most are blighted by having bars or restaurants or traffic right outside.
For the uninitiated Madrid rocks all night and this hotel is isolated from most of that. The hotel staff from reception, to housekeeping were all really helpful and friendly. Downstairs in the public areas the salons are tastefully decorated and spacious and the interior courtyard bar/restaurant was really nice and bright.
Good wifi and places to plug your gadgets in to recharge them. Generally the hotel is quite dark ( some may say designer chic) and this included my room (134) which was very dark. Not necessarily a bad thing in the hight of summer. This room was at the back of the hotel with its own tiny terrace and was was very quiet. The terrace has a couple of night globes which would be better situated at the rear of the terrace not next to the French windows where actually they can't be seen. Some plants and maybe a small table and chairs would not go amiss. The room I had was very clean and comfortable with the quietest air conditioning I have had anywhere and was still effective. The room ( a double)!was a bit small only really suitable for one guest for a few days. Not much space to put your clothes ( mine had to go on the coffee table) - which may lead you to believe there is tea and coffee making facilities in your room. Think again - there is no room to put a kettle
I had a problem accessimg the safe properly, due to it being situated inside some chic wardrobe that was a triumph of style over practicality. I did not even attempt to open the mini-bar . Be warned there is a sign in the bathroom that tells you the hotel policy on changing towels.
Unfortunately it is stuck on the mirror so low down, in such small print in a very dimly lit place that you won't even know it is there. Consequently my towels didn't get changed - but to be fair I could have phoned housekeeping and don't doubt for one minute that they would not have been changed. I have read reviews that the breakfasts here were expensive - I did not have them myself. Be warned if you think you are going to nip out and get a cheap one in a local cafe - think again not much opens before 10 in this area and I suspect the hotel know this. The locals surely do.