- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"While the rooms at the Grimstock are a little old fashioned, the old fashioned continues with style in the rest of this lovely hotel. I enjo..."
"From the warm welcome on reception to the spotlessly clean rooms this is a great little hotel. I've been well looked after every time I've s..."
"The thought the food was overpriced by at least £4 - £5 pound per main meal...."
"My partner and I attended the NEC for a trade show and the Grimstock was a quiet, comfortable, clean place to stay. Staff were excellent thr..."
"Lovely hotel, staff were brilliant, very courteous and helpful, lovely setting...."
About the hotel
Grimstock Country House Hotel is situated in a rural setting in its own beautiful grounds and gardens. It is ideally located for the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham Airport, Birmingham Business Park and Hams Hall Distribution Park which are all only a 5 minute drive away. The main Midlands motorway links are also on the doorstep with quick access to the M6, M42 and the M6 Toll Road.
The hotel provides its own unique mixture of professionalism and a personal service. All of the bedrooms are tastefully furnished and offer a wide range of facilities including a free Broadband service and the price includes a full English breakfast served in our splendid Garden Restaurant. The bar and adjoining Warwick Lounge provide an ideal & comfortable place to relax before or after enjoying the perfect meal in the restaurant where guests can enjoy freshly prepared locally grown produce specially prepared by the award-winning Chef.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Service with a smile
While the rooms at the Grimstock are a little old fashioned, the old fashioned continues with style in the rest of this lovely hotel.
I enjoy my stays here and am now welcomed with a hello and my room key as they recognise me. Food is excellent and service in the restaurant and bar is excellent too. Again, while old fashioned the rooms themselves are comfortable and spotlessly clean. If you want trendy then this isn't the place to stay, but if you want comfort and friendly helpful staff then you'll love it.
Feels like staying with family, made to feel very welcome and well looked after.
From the warm welcome on reception to the spotlessly clean rooms this is a great little hotel.
I've been well looked after every time I've stayed. The rooms are a little old fashioned but are comfortable and clean and the bathrooms have decent showers!!