- 15 guest reviews
"Nice staff, food and building...."
"Easter bank holiday break, excellent all round, lovely room and good breakfast...."
"Very friendly, hospitable and comfortable hotel to stay in. Very clean, smart and close to sea and shops if walking....."
"What a lovely hotel. Booked 4 poster room but was moved to premier balcony room. At first I was a little peeved as I was looking for a hotel..."
"Room was lovely, bathroom with products very good, would certainly recomend this place...."
About the hotel
Located in a peaceful, conservation area, close to the seafront, conference centre and main shopping area, the Iona has been playing host to holidaymakers, business travelers and short breakers for the past nine years. This comfortable, friendly hotel is set in a beautifully converted detached Victorian villa Built in the 1860s Offering warm, personal hospitality in a relaxed and friendly environment, we have steadily grown our reputation as one of the best small hotels in Torquay. As a Family run hotel we take pride in providing our guests with traditional standards of service and individual attention to ensure your stay with us is one of total satisfaction.
For pleasure or business, on holiday or a short break at any time of the year you can depend on The Iona to ensure that you Eat, Drink and Sleep Well.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/10/2015 to 31/12/2020 - A deposit equal to the first night’s stay is required to secure your booking. Deposits are non-refundable although the booking can be transferred to an alternative date, subject to availability, The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Nice staff, food and building.
Easter bank holiday break, excellent all round, lovely room and good breakfast.