- 15 guest reviews
"The chap that greeted us with really helpful and friendly throughout our stay. There is enough parking at the front and the hotel itself was..."
"The Iona is a very pleasant friendly clean and quite Hotel, with good food and excellent service, we have already recommended it to our frie..."
"Nice staff, food and building...."
"Easter bank holiday break, excellent all round, lovely room and good breakfast...."
"Very friendly, hospitable and comfortable hotel to stay in. Very clean, smart and close to sea and shops if walking....."
About the hotel
Located in a peaceful, conservation area, close to the seafront, conference centre and main shopping area, the Iona has been playing host to holidaymakers, business travelers and short breakers for the past nine years. This comfortable, friendly hotel is set in a beautifully converted detached Victorian villa Built in the 1860s Offering warm, personal hospitality in a relaxed and friendly environment, we have steadily grown our reputation as one of the best small hotels in Torquay. As a Family run hotel we take pride in providing our guests with traditional standards of service and individual attention to ensure your stay with us is one of total satisfaction.
For pleasure or business, on holiday or a short break at any time of the year you can depend on The Iona to ensure that you Eat, Drink and Sleep Well.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/10/2015 to 31/12/2020 - A deposit equal to the first night’s stay is required to secure your booking. Deposits are non-refundable although the booking can be transferred to an alternative date, subject to availability, The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
93% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing value if you're staying in Torquay
The chap that greeted us with really helpful and friendly throughout our stay.
There is enough parking at the front and the hotel itself was well decorated and comfortable. Our room on the top floor was and functional and very clean plus there was a good selection of high quality toiletries and everything electrical worked. The breakfast was good and again it was served with a smile. The value for money was amazing and I'd challenge anybody to find a more comfortable stay in Torquay for the money. Amazing value overall and I'd definitely recommend the Iona.
The Iona is a very pleasant friendly clean and quite Hotel, with good food and excellent service, we have already recommended it to our friends and we would definitely stay again.