- 9 guest reviews
"Our stay in room 6 was wonderful. A beautifully decorated, spacious room with a lovely private balcony. The bed was one of the comfiest I ha..."
"The chap that greeted us with really helpful and friendly throughout our stay. There is enough parking at the front and the hotel itself was..."
"The Iona is a very pleasant friendly clean and quite Hotel, with good food and excellent service, we have already recommended it to our frie..."
"Nice staff, food and building...."
About the hotel
Located in a peaceful, conservation area, close to the seafront, conference centre and main shopping area, the Iona has been playing host to holidaymakers, business travelers and short breakers for the past nine years. This comfortable, friendly hotel is set in a beautifully converted detached Victorian villa Built in the 1860s Offering warm, personal hospitality in a relaxed and friendly environment, we have steadily grown our reputation as one of the best small hotels in Torquay. As a Family run hotel we take pride in providing our guests with traditional standards of service and individual attention to ensure your stay with us is one of total satisfaction.
For pleasure or business, on holiday or a short break at any time of the year you can depend on The Iona to ensure that you Eat, Drink and Sleep Well.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/10/2015 to 31/12/2020 - A deposit equal to the first night’s stay is required to secure your booking. Deposits are non-refundable although the booking can be transferred to an alternative date, subject to availability, The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The Iona Torquay
Our stay in room 6 was wonderful.
A beautifully decorated, spacious room with a lovely private balcony. The bed was one of the comfiest I have ever slept in and the shower in the clean, modern en suit was lovely and powerful. Breakfast was delicious every morning, we loved it and would definately recommend a stay to anyone.