- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Excellent restaurant and service. Room clean and toiletries good. I was on Floor 5 there is some staining on the passageway carpet which sli..."
"Stunning hotel, great staff, wonderful stay..."
"This is one of the best places i have ever stayed in London. whether you are alone and on business or away for the weekend with your partner..."
"Rooms available at 15.00 hrs. Our room was not available until after 15.00 hrs. Was shown to room 410. The size of a large single room but w..."
"I live in a house (grade II listed) built in 1711. I have mixer taps and it works really well! You can still get a great look...."
About the hotel
With its perfect location, its long history, its stylish and elegant interiors, some breathtaking guest room terraces and a Michelin starred restaurant, it is easy to understand why the St James’s Hotel and Club is one of the most desirable addresses in London. Heathrow Airport is only 50 minutes’ drive and 17 minutes to Victoria Station. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and parking is possible on site at additional charges.
Each of the luxurious 60 guest rooms and suites reflects Althoff Hotels attention to detail, incorporating state-of-the-art technology and exquisite furnishings. Many have their own balcony and views over the rooftops of the historic St James’s district, near Mayfair. The penthouse suite features a large rooftop terrace unrivalled in this part of London.
This luxurious townhouse hotel is located in a quiet cul-de-sac near Mayfair, Buckingham Palace, the exclusive shops of Jermyn Street, the Burlington Arcade, Bond Street, The Royal Academy of Arts, and only a short stroll from the theatres and nightlife of the West End.
The hotel boasts stylish, sleek, contemporary, yet elegant interiors and a magnificent art collection. Executive chef William Drabble oversees all the dining aspects, from the Michelin-starred restaurant Seven Park Place to the informal bistro, room service, and afternoon tea.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 16/06/2009 to 01/06/2018 - ALL RESERVATIONS WILL BE PRE-AUTHORISED PRIOR TO GUEST ARRIVAL FOR THE TOTAL STAY VALUE. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent restaurant and service.
Room clean and toiletries good. I was on Floor 5 there is some staining on the passageway carpet which slightly detracts from the overall appearance.
Stunning hotel, great staff, wonderful stay