- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"We only stayed one night, but it is perfect for families of 5 with 3 full size single beds and a huge double, breakfast was excellent and th..."
"We stayed in Room 12. Bathroom had no towel rails, floor was extremely slippery and only towels for 1 person and no bath mat although this w..."
"Loved everything about our stay, friendly helpful staff, made us feel very welcome. Clean and cozy, our room was perfect, nicely decorated w..."
"A nice enough hotel, but some stains on the bedding. Shower curtain very stained, missing towel rail. Been filled in where it fell off. But..."
"Impossible to fault - Thank very much!..."
About the hotel
Set on the outskirts of the cathedral city of Exeter, the Gipsy Hill Hotel is a 19th century country house set in 3 acres of its own beautiful landscaped gardens. From the moment you arrive you can be sure that our friendly, welcoming staff will make your stay as comfortable as possible
We are ideally located, being only 1 mile from J29 of the M5, 3 miles from Exeter International Airport and 3 miles from Exeter City Centre. Also within easy reach are the stunning Dartmoor National Park, Crealy Adventure Park and also the south Devon coast with some of the best beaches and walks in Britain.
We offer free hi-speed wireless broadband throughout the hotel's public areas and bedrooms. Ample free parking available. Alongside the spacious & recently refurbished bar and lounge area is the popular Lawns Restaurant which serves quality food with friendly service.
Breakfast is included in All Room Rates.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff, great location.
We only stayed one night, but it is perfect for families of 5 with 3 full size single beds and a huge double, breakfast was excellent and the dinner menu was also very good.
We will definitely be back.
We stayed in Room 12.
Bathroom had no towel rails, floor was extremely slippery and only towels for 1 person and no bath mat although this was requested and brought extremely quickly. The bed was not made up to standard on our 2nd night and the head board needed a hoover. Room was dated in all areas. On the good side the staff were all extremely pleasant and the breakfast was good but we would prefer fresh tea/coffee served.