- Very Good
- 110 guest reviews
"Whilst the bedrooms are clean and modern, the decor in the public areas is very dated and a little shabby looking. Friendly and helpful staf..."
"Lovely stay. Friendly staff, clean room, pretty grounds, amazing food, great value...."
"Our room was spacious, quiet, comfortable and well furnished. Dinner in the restaurant was first class and friendly, efficient service from..."
"I needed to stay close to the hospital at short notice whilst a relative was extremely poorly. The staff at Gipsy Hill Hotel were all very k..."
"What a lovely break, the hotel is comfortable and welcoming and the staff are a cut above. We were welcomed by Sue and she was absolutely lo..."
About the hotel
Set on the outskirts of the cathedral city of Exeter, the Gipsy Hill Hotel is a 19th century country house set in 3 acres of its own beautiful landscaped gardens. From the moment you arrive you can be sure that our friendly, welcoming staff will make your stay as comfortable as possible We are ideally located, being only 1 mile from J29 of the M5, 3 miles from Exeter International Airport and 3 miles from Exeter City Centre. Also within easy reach are the stunning Dartmoor National Park, Crealy Adventure Park and also the south Devon coast with some of the best beaches and walks in Britain.
We offer free hi-speed wireless broadband throughout the hotel's public areas and bedrooms. Alongside the spacious & recently refurbished bar and lounge area is the popular Lawns Restaurant which serves quality food with friendly service.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Gipsy Hill Hotel in Exeter are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Attacked by shower curtain and pole
I don't really want to criticise any business but its difficult to complement this hotel.
I stayed in room no. 23 to be honest I can only describe the smell has a 'creosote' smell, quite fusty and wasn't really nice. The hotel looked ok but I stayed in an annex. To top it off after pulling the shower curtain open the whole thing fell on me. The reason for me doing this review was the fact I wanted to see if the receptionist asked how my stay was but they didn't.
Clean rooms, friendly staff but dated decor in public areas
Whilst the bedrooms are clean and modern, the decor in the public areas is very dated and a little shabby looking.
Friendly and helpful staff. Accommodation okay for a 1 night stay whilst working away.