- Very Good
- 100 guest reviews
"Hotel is set in its own grounds. Very typical of English old house hotels. Looks a little worn but full of character. Good friendly staff an..."
"I found the hotel near to the M5 junction 30. It was ideal for a single person travelling far. I found comfort and friendliness. The staff w..."
"could do with some T.L.C a bit isolated staff friendly and helpful...."
"Will happily recommend and visit again..."
"Just needed a one night stay and this was in the right place. Fight your way through an industrial estate to find the hotel, but very pleasa..."
About the hotel
Set on the outskirts of the cathedral city of Exeter, the Gipsy Hill Hotel is a 19th century country house set in 3 acres of its own beautiful landscaped gardens. From the moment you arrive you can be sure that our friendly, welcoming staff will make your stay as comfortable as possible We are ideally located, being only 1 mile from J29 of the M5, 3 miles from Exeter International Airport and 3 miles from Exeter City Centre. Also within easy reach are the stunning Dartmoor National Park, Crealy Adventure Park and also the south Devon coast with some of the best beaches and walks in Britain.
We offer free hi-speed wireless broadband throughout the hotel's public areas and bedrooms. Alongside the spacious & recently refurbished bar and lounge area is the popular Lawns Restaurant which serves quality food with friendly service.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel is set in its own grounds.
Very typical of English old house hotels. Looks a little worn but full of character. Good friendly staff and well appointed bedroom.
Access to Exeter and roads for visiting the local area are very good.
An excellent place for a motorway break
I found the hotel near to the M5 junction 30.
It was ideal for a single person travelling far. I found comfort and friendliness. The staff were helpful. Early breakfasts provided for getting on your way promptly.