- 16 guest reviews
"The hotel was well presented, and the staff were excellent...."
"Absolutely fantastic stay, only came across it by chance as we were looking for accommodation that was dog friendly. Landscape and views are..."
"Staff and room decoration/ ambience excellent. However, we only had an ensuite shower, no bath. The food was well presented, but limited cer..."
"Nothing but praise for this establishment and its excellent staff...."
"This secluded hotel was beyond our expectation. The hotel is very well managed, with all staff being very friendly and welcoming. There is a..."
About the hotel
Devons finest A real Hidden Gem, just 22 bedrooms, but with a Grand Hotel feel without the need for any old fashioned pretentiousness. Modern London service standards coupled with a reassuringly traditional welcome that only a privately owned hotel can provide. Bathe in our 88 degrees warm indoor pool fed by natural spring water and then be pampered in the Ocean Spa, followed by a truly excellent dinner in elegant surroundings.
Explore the local delights of picture postcard villages, ancient pubs, castles, famous gardens, National Marine Aquarium, Dartmouth, Pilgrim Fathers Steps, Barbican or the further attractions of The Eden Project. Chill out with the hotels complimentary libraries of CDs, Books and DVDs, enjoy a lazy evening in with Quincy Jones and Ingrid Bergman as you enjoy dinner served to you with complimentary room service always on call.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Soar Mill Cove Hotel in Salcombe are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
A fantastic get away
The hotel was well presented, and the staff were excellent.
Absolutely fantastic stay, only came across it by chance as we were looking for accommodation that was dog friendly.
Landscape and views are spectacular, food exceptional and service second to none.