- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Great large room with high ceilings, breakfast was lovely...."
"Great place to stay 10 mins to city wall..."
"Stayed at the holmwood for 2 nights Saturday and Sunday and must say it was a very pleasant stay.It is about a 15 min walk into the centre o..."
"Only minor adverse comment would be that bath towels were definitely on small size. I stayed in top floor room and with no lift the stairs w..."
"Lovely cosy room. After all the travelling we did that day and day prior we only ended up staying in the room from arrival Except to pick up..."
About the hotel
A luxury 4 Diamond Silver Award Bed and Breakfast Hotel. Non smoking establishment. Rooms available include Kingsize four poster rooms with twin spa baths for special weekends away.
Some rooms with beautiful views over York. Business travellers will have access to wireless internet. Currently free of charge. Situated near to the city walls walking distance to all attractions, restaurants,shops and railway station. Gourmet breaks are available with top quality restaurants. Own private car parking. Licensed premises.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Great large room with high ceilings, breakfast was lovely.
Great place to stay 10 mins to city wall