- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"The staff were so friendly and helpful. The accommodation was spotless. There was Yorkshire Tea and a selection of biscuits. The room was ve..."
"very friendly and welcoming atmosphere, room was very clean with a selection of hot refreshments breakfast was very nice. only downside the..."
"The hotel was very clean the room was nice but the beds needed new mattresses and the one l slept on was very noisy .The shower was hard to..."
"Holmwood house staff were friendly, helpful, the room was extremely clean, and breakfast was great.Within easy walking distance to the centr..."
"My partner and I enjoyed our stay in the quality accommodation. The room was just like it is in the pictures, the staff were helpful and fri..."
About the hotel
A luxury 4 Diamond Silver Award Bed and Breakfast Hotel. Non smoking establishment. Rooms available include Kingsize four poster rooms with twin spa baths for special weekends away.
Some rooms with beautiful views over York. Business travellers will have access to wireless internet. Currently free of charge. Situated near to the city walls walking distance to all attractions, restaurants,shops and railway station. Gourmet breaks are available with top quality restaurants. Own private car parking. Licensed premises.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely place to stay, close to the City Centre
The staff were so friendly and helpful.
The accommodation was spotless. There was Yorkshire Tea and a selection of biscuits. The room was very hot until we managed to work out the air-con. The only small thing that we would criticise the place for is the towels. Us big folk need bath sheets!!
Holmwood House York
very friendly and welcoming atmosphere, room was very clean with a selection of hot refreshments breakfast was very nice.
only downside the parking to the rear is very tight and can easily be blocked in.