- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Read some reviews before we came and I was a little sceptical about staying here. However, I was really pleasantly surprised. Lovely room, b..."
"This was a good choice for our short visit to London. Clean, comfortable and great value for money. Excellent staff. Delicious breakfast...."
"Hilton London Euston..."
"Excellent location hotel clean and comfortable would definitely stay here again when visiting London city break...."
"Warm greeting by reception and very straightforward check in procedure. The room was quiet and very comfortable. Misunderstood the a/c contr..."
About the hotel
Chic and central, Hilton London Euston is ideally located in the heart of the capital. Set in a stunning restored Victorian building, the hotel boasts seven meeting rooms, a bar and a restaurant set in a beautiful Victorian conservatory. Euston station is just 5 minute walk away and the Eurostar service at St Pancras Station is only a 10-minute walk away.
Start the day with breakfast at Mulberry's Restaurant. Hire a bicycle at Waterloo and ride along the Thames to London attractions such as the Tate Modern. See the lights come up over the city from the London Eye before dinner at the hotel's Woburn Place Dining Room. Experience our enticing outlets, host a banquet on the Woburn terrace and finish with a nightcap at the hotel's bar. Book a modern Hilton Room at Hilton London Euston hotel or upgrade to a spacious Deluxe Room. All rooms offer wireless internet access.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Read some reviews before we came and I was a little sceptical about staying here.
However, I was really pleasantly surprised. Lovely room, beautifully decorated and very clean. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and couldn't have done more for us. Obviously the hotel is having work done on it at the moment, but it didn't affect us on the slightest. The hotel breakfast is good, but it's a bit of a hot spot down there so expect to be warm. But all in all a great stay, perfect location to head into the city, and a very beautiful.
2 Satisfied Customers
This was a good choice for our short visit to London.
Clean, comfortable and great value for money. Excellent staff. Delicious breakfast.