- 1 guest reviews
"Very good tips for traveling around, very good tips for family restaurant (Masaniello in Maiori) and local exquisite food (da Salvatore in R..."
About the hotel
Hotel Villa Pandora is a family run hotel situated on the magnificent Amalfi Coast. All the rooms have a breathless sea view. They offer all modern comforts such as air conditioning, Jacuzzi shower and bathtub, Tv, safe and minibar.
Thanks to our position, it's easy to move around and reach all local most important places such as Positano, Praiano, Amalfi and Ravello. Our hotel is also ideal for a relaxing vacation.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Villa Pandora in Costiera Amalfitana is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.75(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great sea views, the manager gives valuable pieces of advice. Lack of social areas indoors
Very good tips for traveling around, very good tips for family restaurant (Masaniello in Maiori) and local exquisite food (da Salvatore in Ravello).
Oudoors social areas are adequate for good weather. Best bathroom view with balcony ever. Good value for money. I'll be back