- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Centrally located small hotel more a 3* Plus than a 4 * though. Friendly, approachable staff always on hand ready to assist wherever necessa..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Roosevelt Hotel The hotel is in the proximity to the Parc de la Tête d’Or, the central business district and the Part-Dieu train station, our charming hotel welcome you for your business or leisure trips, in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our bar, with its chimney and bookshelf corner, will allow you to sit back and enjoy the calming atmosphere before heading back to your personally styled room equipped with all of the modern comforts. We also offer a closed parking and garage in order to keep your vehicles in total security.
Closed parking or garage at 16€ per night.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/02/2016 to 31/12/2016 - The credit card used for the booking must be presented at the hotel upon arrival . The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Le Roosevelt in Lyon is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfy, well located accommodation at an affordable price
Centrally located small hotel more a 3* Plus than a 4 * though.
Friendly, approachable staff always on hand ready to assist wherever necessary. Comfy room but the beds were a bit on the small side and space was limited. Could do with a bit of maintenance - a missing tile on the bath panel, poor ventilation in the bathroom. Delicious, hearty breakfast which sets you up for the day. Perfect location. 5 mins walk from the Musee de Beaux Arts and the Metro - Foch. Would definitely stay there again. Many thanks to the wonderful staff.