- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"We spent a wonderful two days in the historic Crown and Rose. Salisbury is a fantastic town to visit. It you want peace and quiet with lots..."
"We were lucky to get the Cardinal Suite for our last minute booking. The room was splendid: huge and comfortable bed, wonderful bathroom, et..."
"My husband wanted to see Salisbury so we booked the hotel through late rooms. Got a good rate and was very pleased with the accommodation an..."
"Very lovely and exceptionally helpful staff beautiful old world hotel ( 13th century ) spotlessly clean close to town centre beautiful locat..."
"Good sized room overlooking the garden, but every floorboard from the room above creaked when the occupants walked across the floor, despite..."
About the hotel
The recently awarded 4* Legacy Rose & Crown Hotel is an idyllic location, with stunning views across the River Avon to the magnificent Salisbury Cathedral beyond. This 13th century inn provides the perfect riverside location whether your stay is for either business and leisure. Being close to all major road and rail links, the hotel is perfectly located for all your business needs in the Wiltshire area, whilst allowing the perfect restful ambience after your busy day.
There are many original features remaining around the hotel including the old wooden beams and log fire in the traditional Oak Bar. There is FREE Wi-Fi available on the Legacy network in selected public areas for the benefit of our guests and visitors.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
A pleasant stay with a beautiful view of the River Avon and the Cathedral!
We spent a wonderful two days in the historic Crown and Rose.
Salisbury is a fantastic town to visit. It you want peace and quiet with lots of beautiful architecture and bucolic scenery, then this is the place to go.
We were lucky to get the Cardinal Suite for our last minute booking.
The room was splendid: huge and comfortable bed, wonderful bathroom, etc.... But... the room is just above the kitchen and there was a fridge or a deep freezer which didn't stop vibrating and buzzing. I couldn't get asleep. A shame for such a beautiful and luxury accommodation...