- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Good restaurant with good food, the hotel rooms are less impressive but clean and functional and a good business style hotel. The biggest pr..."
"We had a very nice stay at the Walton Hotel. The leisure facilities were very good, although a Jacuzzi would have been great. The room was c..."
"ice place to stay. grounds are lovely to walk in..."
"Excellent hotel (even the new part), good rooms, great food and kindly staff. What more could anyone ask. Cannot tell much about the surroun..."
"Will be happy to stay again...."
About the hotel
Sitting in 65 acres of beautiful English countryside, just 10 minutes off the M40, lies Walton Hotel. Walton Hotel has been carefully designed to blend in naturally with the surroundings, whilst offering guests contemporary facilities that address the modern business needs of today. The newly created Walton Hotel is an impressive self-contained venue which boasts its own reception, restaurant, bar, lounge and roof terrace overlooking the Victorian Garden.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Great but dont go without a car
Good restaurant with good food, the hotel rooms are less impressive but clean and functional and a good business style hotel.
The biggest problem we had was we did not have a car with us and because of the remote location of the hotel a taxi to travel 2 miles was £25 each way so turned into an expensive night.
We had a very nice stay at the Walton Hotel.
The leisure facilities were very good, although a Jacuzzi would have been great. The room was clean and adequate, although an opening window would have been preferred. The restaurant was always fully booked, so ensure if you want to eat there you pre-book before you travel. The staff were friendly and very helpful and had great local knowledge. We would definitely book again.