- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Room was very average-musty smelling and very tired looking. Bathroom needed a complete overhaul..."
"We booked very late and were delighted with the hotel. Typical Cornish building and décor - excellent staff and the dinner was fantastic. Th..."
"Staff very friendly. Room was lovely and fresh. Agood nights sleep and breakfast was wonderful, choose was varied and plenty of tea and coff..."
"The hotel was very welcoming and the staff attentive. We only had breakfast as we didn't require a full dinner The only downside was the roo..."
"My 28 year old son and I stayed here for a night as my son is a great Doc Martin fan and wanted to go to Port Isaac which was only a quarter..."
About the hotel
Nestled amid the beautiful Cornish countryside, between Bodmin, Wadebridge, and only 8 miles from Padstow, this charming hotel is beautifully set within a Grade II listed building, dating back to the early 18th century. Situated in Washaway, Trehellas is a family-owned country house with real warmth and character, close to all that the county has to offer. A former courthouse, today, the building still retains many of its beautiful original features, including the ground floor's Delabole slate floors and the external mounting block.
Close to the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Lanhydrock, Padstow, Rock, Wadebridge and numerous other beautiful towns and sites in Cornwall, Trehellas is perfectly situated for walking, cycling the famous Camel Trail, and exploring all that Cornwall has to offer. The multi award-winning, beamed, romantic, candlelit restaurant, with its Delabole slate flagstone floor, offers the very best of locally sourced meats, fish, fruit, vegetables and delicious Cornish cheeses.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Room was very average-musty smelling and very tired looking.
Bathroom needed a complete overhaul
We booked very late and were delighted with the hotel.
Typical Cornish building and décor - excellent staff and the dinner was fantastic. The highlight for me was the breakfast and home made gravadlax, and the best scrambled eggs I have ever had (77years old). Only criticism was the quality of the coffee at breakfast. A pleasant surprise anyway.