- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"The room (supposedly an upgrade) was a bit old fashioned and tired. Nothing basically wrong with it, but just reminded me of my grandmother'..."
"Out of town in a lovely location. An old an interesting building that has been nicely adapted. Comfortable rooms, excellent service and an i..."
"Ideal for exploring North cornwall, room a little small but very clean, tidy and value for money..."
"Very friendly staff and the room was clean, warm and comfy with everything you need. Unfortunately I arrived too late for a meal in the rest..."
"A very good stay with plenty of places close to visit. Food outstanding...."
About the hotel
Built in 1740 this former Inn, farmhouse, private home and even a courthouse now known as the Courtroom Suite with a wood burning fireplace and a cut glass chandelier. Trehellas House is a lovely country house hotel with an award winning restaurant. The hotel has a very comfortable country feel with its patchwork quilts floral curtains and original Delabole slate floors, but with modern touches of flat screen televisions and free WiFi.
Surrounded by attractive gardens and an outdoor swimming pool the property overlooks the 50 acre Pencarrow estate. Trehellas house has been awarded an AA rosette, a silver award from Taste of the West and featured in the Michelin guide. With in close proximity is the Eden project, Padstow, Cornwall show ground, Lost gardens of Heligan, Lanhydrock House, both the Camel trail & multi award winning Camel valley vineyard
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
A little tired
The room (supposedly an upgrade) was a bit old fashioned and tired.
Nothing basically wrong with it, but just reminded me of my grandmother's bedroom. Small TV with poor sound, patterned bed cover, all seemed a bit cheap. The bathroom has a shower over the bath with a curtain, you have to shut the shutters to avoid being visible to people in the carpark. OK for a one night stay, but there are better places. The food in the restaurant is ambitious but it seemed a bit beyond the chef's abilities, some strange combinations and poor execution.
Out of town in a lovely location.
An old an interesting building that has been nicely adapted. Comfortable rooms, excellent service and an interesting menu that was generally well delivered.