- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"We booked very late and were delighted with the hotel. Typical Cornish building and décor - excellent staff and the dinner was fantastic. Th..."
"Staff very friendly. Room was lovely and fresh. Agood nights sleep and breakfast was wonderful, choose was varied and plenty of tea and coff..."
"The hotel was very welcoming and the staff attentive. We only had breakfast as we didn't require a full dinner The only downside was the roo..."
"My 28 year old son and I stayed here for a night as my son is a great Doc Martin fan and wanted to go to Port Isaac which was only a quarter..."
"We were in the annexe on the first night and found the traffic noise uncomfortable and it prevented us from opening any windows on what was..."
About the hotel
Built in 1740 this former Inn, farmhouse, private home and even a courthouse now known as the Courtroom Suite with a wood burning fireplace and a cut glass chandelier. Trehellas House is a lovely country house hotel with an award winning restaurant. The hotel has a very comfortable country feel with its patchwork quilts floral curtains and original Delabole slate floors, but with modern touches of flat screen televisions and free WiFi.
Surrounded by attractive gardens and an outdoor swimming pool the property overlooks the 50 acre Pencarrow estate. Trehellas house has been awarded an AA rosette, a silver award from Taste of the West and featured in the Michelin guide. With in close proximity is the Eden project, Padstow, Cornwall show ground, Lost gardens of Heligan, Lanhydrock House, both the Camel trail & multi award winning Camel valley vineyard
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
We booked very late and were delighted with the hotel.
Typical Cornish building and décor - excellent staff and the dinner was fantastic. The highlight for me was the breakfast and home made gravadlax, and the best scrambled eggs I have ever had (77years old). Only criticism was the quality of the coffee at breakfast. A pleasant surprise anyway.
Staff very friendly.
Room was lovely and fresh. Agood nights sleep and breakfast was wonderful, choose was varied and plenty of tea and coffee. Much better than paying £96.00 for a brand hotel and getting a plastic breakfast.