- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"I really liked the room, big bed, sofa at the end of it opposite large wall mounted TV. The bathroom had a P shaped Jacuzzi bath with shower..."
"Arrived and greeted well. Smoothly sorted out our rooms and dropped off baggage. Arrived late but managed to book a table for dinner and can..."
"The hotel was better than expected. Staff were extremely helpful...."
"Thank you for such a pleasent stay room and bathrooms very clean, greeted by happy reception staff who welcomed us. Manager, great service v..."
"The room had a tea stained wall The wall decoration on the stair wall was covered in dust obvious to all visitors One of the up lighters nee..."
About the hotel
The Pinewood Hotel located in Slough is within 15 minutes of Legoland Windsor, ideal for families and business travelers (particularly to Langley and Slough Trading estate). An outstanding location for Heathrow, M25, M4 and M40. All bedrooms are modern, air-conditioned and with luxurious en-suite bathrooms.
Many of the 48 bedrooms overlook the 5 acres of mature woodland and landscaped gardens. Free use of Nuffield Health Club. Eden restaurant is cool, refreshing and effortlessly stylish. The use of natural products in the interior gives a contemporary chic feel. The woodstone oven gives our chefs the chance to provide innovative dishes using only the freshest of ingredients changing on a seasonal basis. Smart but casual, Eden will appeal to the discerning, providing efficient informal service and a serious dedication to simple good food. On site we have a Wii, X Box, board games, table football along with giant garden games, Volleyball and DVD's to keep the kids entertained during the stay. Free parking and complimentary wifi throughout the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely dual aspect room
I really liked the room, big bed, sofa at the end of it opposite large wall mounted TV.
The bathroom had a P shaped Jacuzzi bath with shower over. Bad points, WiFi signal was poor in the room, shower fitting had come away from wall slightly, carpet was cream but a few stains. Overall though a nice change from the normal holiday inn type hotels. Food was good quality,breakfast choice good,eggs Benedict etc.
Arrived and greeted well.
Smoothly sorted out our rooms and dropped off baggage. Arrived late but managed to book a table for dinner and can only say the food was exceptional. Well priced and very much enjoyed. Slept well but could not turn off the air con but all was okay. I the end as very tired anyway. Breakfast was a bit slow coming with the food but was still very tasty. All in all avert good hotel. Enjoyed our short stay and would use it again without a doubt.