- 2 guest reviews
"A great relaxing break in very comfortable surroundings. We were made to feel very welcome and looked after well throughout the whole visit...."
"Lovely setting, friendly hosts, comfy bed and great location for Jurassic Coast destinations. Rosemary and Neil have only been there for 4 m..."
About the hotel
Dower House Hotel is a country house hotel with Restaurant and Bar set in over 2 acres of walled grounds with stunning views over the Axe Valley from our large decked terrace. Located only 3 miles from historic Lyme Regis & Seaton. The Dower House Hotel is an 1880’s rectory house cleverly converted into a ten bedroom hotel and we invite you to relax in superb comfort.
We are well known for our excellent food and our ten attractive bedrooms are en-suite, with tea/coffee making facilities, colour TV, radios, hairdryers, and telephone and internet connection. We have ample parking and a fully licensed bar lounge and restaurant.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great relaxing break in very comfortable surroundings.
We were made to feel very welcome and looked after well throughout the whole visit. Lots of little touches made all the difference.
Lovely setting, friendly hosts, comfy bed and great location for Jurassic Coast destinations.
Rosemary and Neil have only been there for 4 months and the signs are that, with all the effort they are currently putting in and the plans they have, Dower house is set to become quite the destination.