- Very Good
- 108 guest reviews
"As a couple we don't normally return to the same place or hotel. However we made an exception and weren't disappointed. The Crown Spa was al..."
"Stayed for one night with my fiancee, lovely room although unfortunately no sea view, not sure if you have to pay extra but we both said nex..."
"I have nothing negative to say about the accommodation, staff and facilities at the Crown Spa Hotel.We don't normally eat at the Hotel, but..."
"We didn't have a meal here we was going to have a breakfast but when we went down they couldn't provide any allergy information as I'm aller..."
"Would not hesitate to stay here again, loved the whole experience...."
About the hotel
Yorkshire Moors and Coast Hotel of the Year 2007/8. Scarborough’s only 4 star hotel renowned for high levels of comfort and service, with views of the South Bay, castle headland and habour making the primary choice for the discerning guest. Relax in the health club and Spa; enjoying exclusive pamper treatments later unwind in the indoor pool and aromatherapy suites.
Dine in “Taste” restaurant where European fuses with traditional Yorkshire cusine created with locally sourced ingredients. Spa Pamper Treatments and “Taste” Restaurant welcome non-residents. The Crown Spa Hotel has always been a central bold architectural feature of Scarborough overlooking the South Bay Beach & Coast. As well as the obvious qualities, it's just as much what you don't see that makes the Crown Spa so special; our reputation for devotion to quality service makes it the hotel of choice & ensures we are acknowledged far & wide, our top class restaurants provide international quality cuisine & service. Our 'Eventassure' conference centre facilities are second to none along with 115 bedrooms, suites & interconnecting rooms, all having the facilities & furnishings to be expected in a hotel of this calibre such as wireless broadband access throughout. We ensure that you will want for nothing with our award winning 'Crown Spa' health club & spa where you will be pampered beyond your expectations. You will be charmed by the Crown's very special character as many thousands before you have since 1845.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/04/2015 to 02/04/2024 - If a booking is cancelled or modified later than 1am, 72 hours before arrival, or in the case of a no show, the first night is charged. Bed and Breakfast Rates include Continental Breakfast Only The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent seaside break
As a couple we don't normally return to the same place or hotel.
However we made an exception and weren't disappointed. The Crown Spa was all that we remembered and we were lucky to have a free upgrade to a sea view which definitely added to the stay. Although there were restrictions to the leisure club opening on the day we arrived there was still ample chance to use the facilities. Overall we were very happy with our stay. However we thought that charging for wifi use was a bit penny pinching.
Stayed for one night with my fiancee, lovely room although unfortunately no sea view, not sure if you have to pay extra but we both said next time we stay we will definitely ask.
Great location for a nice walk into Scarborough. We went to the spa in the afternoon and again in the morning and thoroughly enjoyed it :)