- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Lovely room and reception areas. spa facilities are good. an enjoyable stay thankyou...."
"A very pleasant and quiet room out the back, good receptionist....."
"Fantastic canot wait to go back..."
"great hotel lovely staff..."
About the hotel
The 4 star, Grand Hotel occupies pride of place on the Torbay seafront, commanding majestic views over the bay and out to sea. Since being purchased by the Richardson Group in 2001, it has undergone a sympathetic restoration that has exposed its magnificent Victorian and Art Deco architectural characteristics. Whatever the weather, the comfort and luxury of the Grand has something to offer everyone.
For the more active, there is the Grand Leisure Suite with its 15m swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and sun shower as well as a multi-gym. In the summer, there's the pleasure of an outdoor pool, complete with fountain, children's area and plenty of space in which to soak up the sun's rays from the comfort of a sun lounger. With friendly and welcoming staff Its the perfect place for families and those wishing to relax in the leisure club or beauty salon.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 04/09/2012 to 03/10/2012 - Please note that the Leisure facilities will be closed until 3rd October. Our Heated outdoor pool will open and alternative arrangements have been made for those who wish to use an indoor pool. The LateRooms.com rates for Grand Hotel in Torquay are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Carpets Health & Safety Risk
I checked into this hotel and after waiting for a considerable time was informed that the room key could not be found , no offer was made to move me to another room.
I was told that each time I required to enter my room I would have to go to reception for a poster with a master key would open my room. Not only was this unacceptable but also inconvenient .
Secondly the carpets on the corridors on floor 2 were in places threadbare and a danger if your were to catch your heel or toe in them and sustain a fall.
The management offered a 10% on my bill which in view of my inconvenience was an insult.