- 21 guest reviews
"Having stayed before at both sister hotels I was not disappointed with the Briery wood hotel, personally greeted on arrival, reservation car..."
"Windermere Briery Wood Hotel...."
"Lovely hotel in well kept gardens. We had a room looking down to the lake, good size with jacuzzi bath, everything we could have wished for...."
"We booked in for a night here and would have stayed for another one but the hotel was full the next day with a conference. Our room was fine..."
"Unpretentious, lovely old house and we had a very comfortable room. Staff efficient and friendly. Hotel manager very kindly accommodated our..."
About the hotel
Located within the heart of the English Lake District, Briery Wood Country House Hotel offers the ideal location to explore this area of Cumbria's National Park. It is the perfect place to simply relax and enjoy a country house atmosphere with all the comforts of home, while surrounded by dramatic landscape of lakes, fells, valleys and coastline. Situated on the A591 between Windermere and Ambleside, the hotel sits near the East shores of Lake Windermere, Britain’s largest inland body of water, and is set in 7 acres of secluded gardens and woodland.
The hotel offers comfortable accommodation and provides dinner, bed and breakfast, serving good food and has a fully licenced bar. The hotel is also licensed to hold civil wedding ceremonies and receptions, and has conference facilities, and is also open during the Christmas and New Year holidays. The location of the hotel provides easy access to the charming villages of Bowness, Windermere and Ambleside, all of which have an excellent selection of places to eat. Briery Wood often has late availability with special deals and midweek breaks throughout the year.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Windermere Briery Wood Hotel in Windermere are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Having stayed before at both sister hotels I was not disappointed with the Briery wood hotel, personally greeted on arrival, reservation card as I walked into reception without having to introduce myself.
Shown to lovely double bedroom although single occupancy booked with views over the pretty garden. Spotlessly clean nice toiletries and huge white towels. Breakfast was a good choice and very nice. The staff were extremely friendly and attentive without being overbearing, exceptionally good value and a lovely break.
Windermere Briery Wood Hotel
Windermere Briery Wood Hotel.