- 7 guest reviews
"Pillows to hard..."
"Great night's stay, owners made you feel very welcome!! Great Pub for evening meal next door, Breakfast excellent! Definitely would stay aga..."
"A very pleasant experience. Ideal for a short stop-over. The full English breakfast was superb...."
"My wife and I booked a last minute one-night reservation at Home Farm in April. Knowing nothing about the accommodation previously we were e..."
"Nice family run barn style accommodation, pleasant owners, great breakfast, good value. A liitle bit different from teh standard fare you ge..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at Home Farm. A period Farmhouse located in the picturesque village of Beachampton, set in the Buckinghamshire countryside. We are only 15 minutes from Central Milton Keynes and Buckingham, and are conveniently located for Woburn Abbey, Bletchley Park and Silverstone race track.
All rooms are en-suit and have TV, Video, radio and tea and coffee making facilities. We provide a full English breakfast including egg, bacon, sausage, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and our own free range eggs. We cater for vegetarians and can cater for most diets give prior notice. Stony Stratford, only five minutes away offers a variety of pubs and restaurants We have free wi-fi broadband internet connection.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pillows to hard
Great night's stay, owners made you feel very welcome!.
Great Pub for evening meal next door, Breakfast excellent. Definitely would stay again when in the Milton Keynes Area.