- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Great location, nice food, pleasant staff, and very good value for money...."
"free parking, lovely leisure centre, very enjoyable. Staff very pleasant...."
"My daughter had her wedding reception in the Tower Hotel, and i have to commend them on everything that was laid on for everyone. We all had..."
About the hotel
The Tower Hotel is one of the largest and best loved hotels in the South East of Ireland. Its central location, overlooking the picturesque marina makes it an ideal base for both business and leisure visitors. Waterford City is modern and vibrant with unique mix of excellent shops, traditional pubs and entertainment and within a few miles you'll find great golf courses such as Faithlegg, Waterford Castle and Mount Juliet.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, nice food, pleasant staff, and very good value for money.
Hotel very central
free parking, lovely leisure centre, very enjoyable.
Staff very pleasant.