- 12 guest reviews
"Fantastic everything. The food was out of this world, localy sorced, fresh and everthing else hand made from the marmalade to the several di..."
"My room was very comfortable and had everything I needed. Breakfast was very good too...."
"This is an excellent little B&B. Great quality experience all round...."
"The B&B is easy to find and sits within its own grounds with ample parking. The garden both front and rear are landscaped to a high level of..."
"What a beautiful home! The room I was allocated was clean, modern, stylish with a comfortable bed and an outstanding shower, I couldn't have..."
About the hotel
B&B Rafters combines the comfort of staying with friends with the stylish touches you expect from a contemporary hotel. We are the proud holders of five AA Stars and a special breakfast accolade. Whether you are staying with us on business or for a relaxing break, B&B Rafters is dedicated to provinding the very best.
Join us and discover a place to relax.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Cant wait to go again
The food was out of this world, localy sorced, fresh and everthing else hand made from the marmalade to the several different hand made breads on offer. Spacious rooms and comfortable beds too. What else do you want....
My room was very comfortable and had everything I needed.
Breakfast was very good too.