- 4 guest reviews
"Very welcoming and a fantastic cooked full English breakfast...."
"very friendly and couldn't do enough. I arrived earlier than expected and was given a free upgrade brilliant night sleep. the only problem w..."
"Overnight business stay with a late morning start meant I could enjoy the setting and breakfast at a leisurely pace while doing the days ema..."
"Beautiful setting, wonderful host, great recommendations for dinner. Felt like home from home...."
About the hotel
East Lodge is a charming Victorian lodge house situated on the edge of the 330 acre Byrkley Estate, once owned by the Bass family and later acquired by the Football Association to build the new St. George's Park, National Football Centre, East Lodge offers lovely views over the parkland and a peaceful sleep. East Lodge is idyllically situated to explore the Derbyshire and Staffordshire countryside - yet only a few minutes from the A38 providing fast links to the M6 and M42 motorways.
The A50(T) just a few miles to the north provides a quick link to the north west and eastwards to the M1. East Lodge offers a variety of rooms, each with its own ambience to suit your private and business needs. French, German and Spanish spoken. We look forward to welcoming you. East Lodge is two minutes away from St. George's Park - the new FA Centre for Excellence.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/11/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Payment Note: Payment is by cash on arrival or through bank transfer. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming and a fantastic cooked full English breakfast.
I night stay
very friendly and couldn't do enough.
I arrived earlier than expected and was given a free upgrade brilliant night sleep. the only problem was finding it. You need to head for the garden centre. Have already recommended to friends.