- 2 guest reviews
"We had a fantastic 4 night stay at the Hotel de Madrid. The hotel is 5 minutes from the SNCF train station and a 15 minute walk to the gorge..."
About the hotel
Refined design in a unique position in the center of Nice, the Best Western Hotel de Madrid will offer you quality services, a personalized welcome in an ambient scented environment which completes an unforgettable guest experience. This charming hotel is located 2 minutes walk from the train station, the cruise departures and the tramway, The Avenue Jean Medecin with its mall and a variety of restaurant is just around the corner. This ideal location allows guests to access quickly all the landmarks of the city, such as the famous “Promenade des Anglais” and beaches, The Old Town and the famous “Cours Saleya”, the Casinos or the convention center and by train the sights of the Riviera (Cannes, Monte Carlo, Antibes, the Italian Riviera .
. . . ). Our warm welcome and the quality of our services will ensure your well-being in one of our 44 modern and comfortable rooms which will ensure the success of your stay, for business or pleasure. At your disposal: two seminar rooms, a business center and a monitored and closed car park with negotiated rates. The Best Western Hotel de Madrid - Nice is an ideal place to enjoy the pleasures of the Côte d'Azur as well as the many entertainments it offers.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
We had a fantastic 4 night stay at the Hotel de Madrid.
The hotel is 5 minutes from the SNCF train station and a 15 minute walk to the gorgeous Place Massena and the Flower Market. There are a great selection of cheap restaurants right next to the hotel, with more up-market restaurants a short walk away. The staff were friendly and helpful, the bed was super comfy and the shower was incredible. We'd definitely come back!