- 4 guest reviews
"All good would stay again, only downside is poor phone reception but can live with this...."
"Just a one night trial at a hotel that looked very interesting on Anglesey, checking it for an upcoming requirement . I received a welcoming..."
"Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. It was a little annoying that we weren't able to book a one night spa break but then there was sp..."
About the hotel
Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel & Spa is set in 11 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland a short drive inland from the breath taking east coast of Anglesey, Tre-Ysgawen Hall is luxuriously appointed with 27 de luxe bedrooms and 2 Four Poster Suites both with a bathroom whirlpool spa. The state of the art Spa has a 16m level deck Swimming Pool(restrictions for children apply, please contact hotel for further information), Sauna, Steam Room, whirlpool, Solarium and Gymnasium with a range of Spa Treatments offered in the Beauty/Therapy Suite. The Clock Tower Cafe Wine Bar has a Brasserie Menu with snacks, beverages and patisseries also available.
To dine choose from the Restaurant or Wine Bar. Plenty of car parking, hotel located in secluded woodland. Use of our luxurious pool, gym, steam room and whirlpool spa. Enjoy a walk in our grounds, perhaps a game of croquet on the front lawn, on a rainy day, partake of a book from our library and look out onto the grounds while sitting in front of a welcoming fire.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Snooker/Billiards
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 1 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
All good would stay again, only downside is poor phone reception but can live with this.
A trial stay - will we book again?
Just a one night trial at a hotel that looked very interesting on Anglesey, checking it for an upcoming requirement .
I received a welcoming confirmation e-mail from the hotel two days before our visit. The only problem we had was our SatNav sending us down several very narrow winding lanes, presumably taking some ill-advised shortcuts. The receptionist gave us better directions for our next visit - yes, we will go again. Staff were all very helpful and attentive without being intrusive. Our room was probably the smallest on the first floor of the main house, but nevertheless bigger and better-equipped than many we have had in other hotels and certainly adequate for a one-night stay. Nice big bathroom. Comfortable and good-sized bed. The heating was on and the room got a bit hot - I should have looked for the radiator thermostats earlier. Big windows with handles for opening them rather out of reach and the hooked-stick provided was a bit awkward to use. Views from the window obscured by the trees, but that is common in Country Houses with mature gardens, and we still got the morning sunshine straight into the room. Dinner in the Clocktower was excellent, as was breakfast the next morning. A pleasant amble around the gardens to photograph the sculptures, then we were off to explore a bit of Anglesey - taking care to ignore the SatNav when directed to turn into any obviously narrow lanes!