- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Just back from maldron hotel after a 3 night stay with my husband and 2 children and we had the best time ever the room was clean and functi..."
"I highly recommend this hotel. The location, right inside the wall, was fantastic. I was able to park in their lot for the night. The room w..."
"We had a very enjoyable stay as soon as we booked in the receptionist give the girls an Easter egg each which I thought was a lovely touch...."
"Basically it does what it says on the tin - great location, clean and spacious rooms, nice staff and great value for money. Excellent as a b..."
"If anything there was a wee bit of noise from some inconsiderate guests at 6am. Other than that the stay was pleasurable! We did not eat the..."
About the hotel
The most centrally located hotel in the city, located just 1 minute stroll from the local shopping centres and the only hotel located within the historic city walls. Spectacular views from the hotel take in the famous ‘Bogside’ some rooms have amazing views of the ‘ Peace Bridge ’ and ‘Guildhall’. The Maldron Hotel Derry is located a stroll away from the city centre bus station, restaurants, bars, shops which makes it the perfect base to explore the historic walled city of Derry, the North West and Donegal.
Our boutique style hotel is beautifully decorated with comfortable lounge, mini gym, Lyric Bar and Award winning onsite Walls Bar & Restaurant. All our bedrooms have flat screen televisions with USB port, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, baths and shower facilities in all rooms and WIFI access throughout hotel, WIFI is complimentary in the hotel lobby. The Mini Gym & Sauna are complimentary for all hotel guests to use. Underground parking is available at the hotel, this is limited to 30 spaces and is on a first come, first served basis. Our reception team will be more than happy to help with alternative parking which has a maximum overnight fee of £5. 00. Guests can store luggage at the hotel complimentary. All staff at the Maldron Hotel Derry are world host trained and we look forward to welcoming you to the heart of the city.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Birthday night away
It was alright good location food ok plates breakfast was served on were freezing cold despite a sign saying hot plates other than that average
great family break from start to finish
Just back from maldron hotel after a 3 night stay with my husband and 2 children and we had the best time ever the room was clean and functional a bit cramped with 4 in it but we expected that the breakfast was lovely GreAt selection so child friendly my wee girl just loved the pancake machine we ate twice in the hotel food can't fault it the o only thing I would say is the menu in the bar is far better choice wise than the restaurant I have stayed in this hotel a few times even when it was the tower the bar has improved the addition of the great wee bar women small dark haired (sorry can't rem name)has made the bar a better place by far get rid of those couple of grumpy young bar men who 2 me don't even want 2 be there they make u want to walk back out the door come on lads where's the Irish welcome?the rest of the staff in the hotel are excellent from the housekeepers to the great reception staff some of the most professional and well trainedstaff I have met in a long time keep it up guys u make the place without a doubt we will b back thanks for everything